Friends

Author's Pov•

" I think we should announce that to our kingdoms. " Dream offered. " Right. Let's announce it to yours first then? " Techno said. " Yeah sure. Let's go. " Dream replied then they both got up and went to the staged area.

They both were standing on the stage , waiting for the town to gather around.

Dream talked after the town gathered around " As you see , Techno is here. But we have good news. We both officially decided to end the rivalry between us and our kingdoms. So the peace is official now. ". The crowd started cheering loudly. They were enemies for 6 years and somehow they managed to get along this random day.

The crowd seperated and they both got down the stage as well. " Are you sure you don't want your shirt back? " Dream asked as they walked to the entrance of the kingdom. " Yeah. You can keep it , I don't mind. " Techno answered. " Alright then. I guess I will see you later. " Dream said. " Yeah , see ya. " Techno replied and hopped on his horse. They both bowed their heads to each other then Techno ran off on his horse.

Dream then walked back into his kingdom after Techno was out of his sight. ' Enemies for 6 years and now , we're friends.. That was unexpected. He also let me keep his shirt like- Is he even Technoblade ' Dream thought while walking back to his palace.

He sat on his bed after throwing his cape aside. ' I guess it won't be that bad to be friends with an old enemy.. Well at least I hope so. ' Dream thought.

His thoughts were interrupted by two guys bursting into his room. He looked over and saw Sapnap and George. " Oh he- " Dream was cut off by George " What the hell dude! He has been your enemy for 6 years and now you two are friends?! Are you dumb- What if he is just trying to gain your friendship and trust for just a stupid attacking plan?! " he yelled at Dream who looked over to Sapnap." Sorry Dream but I am on George's side in this situation. " Sapnap said. " That could happen but trust me , he has changed. He is helpful towards me unlike he used to be in his past. He trusts me and if does , I will return it. " Dream replied. " WHAT?!- HE MIGHT BE ACTING! " George yelled. " I don't think so. That is your opinion. Also , stop yelling please. " Dream said. George took a deep breath , " Sorry.. " he apologised. He forgot that Dream's parents used to be abusive and yell at him all the time. " It's okay. I know you yelled out of shock and anger. " Dream replied. " So.. Do you guys want to hang out? In the nature tho. " Sapnap asked. " Hm... Yeah sure , let's go. " George answered for himself and Dream then they walked out of Dream's room and went to the woods.

~In The Woods~

They sat on the grass and looked around. They could see the birds which were chirping and other harmless animals. ' Techno will probably kill me if he sees me in this forest again but not my fault , they brought me hefe. ' Dream thought. He then noticed that Sapnap and George were fighting because they accidently bumped into each other's backs by trying to lay down.

" Guys- Boys. Boys. Settle down , settle down. You're gonna go to time out- You're gonna go to time out. " Dream tried stopping them by acting like a father. George accidently hit Dream with his hands. Sapnap gasped , " Dad! You hit dad! He hit you- He hit you! " Sapnap said , acting like he is Dream's child. " Sor- " George's apology was cut off when they heard a horse running.

They stood up and look around to see where the horse was coming from. They spotted a dark brown horse running with a guy on top of it , they were coming from the very deep part of the forest. Another horse with a guy on top of it , was chasing them. The guy had his sword in his hand.

Dream's eyes widened when he noticed Techno was being chased. " You two step back. " Dream said. Sapnap and George nodded and stepped behind a tree to not be seen. Dream slowly grabbed his sword but didn't take it out yet. Techno and his horse ran past him and Dream quickly took his sword out and cut the other horse's leg causing it to fall and roll on the dirt with the guy.

Techno hopped off of his horse and walked over to Dream then put his hand on his shoulder " Thanks about that. I wanted to fight back but he had posion around his sword. " Techno said then looked over to the guy. " Why was he chasing you tho? " Dream asked. " Well , because he thought I killed his sister. " Techno answered. Dream rolled his eyes at that. " Well then , deal with him all you want. " Dream said. Techno nodded and walked over to the guy who was stuck under his horse. " Pathetic. " he said then slayed the guy's throat. " Ew. " Dream said , disgusted. Techno laughed at Dream's reaction. " What? It isn't like you never did that. " Techno said. " True but the sight is disgusting. " Dream replied. " Alright. Whatever you say. " Techno said.

" George , Sapnap you two can come out now. " Dream said. George and Sapnap then walked over to both kings. " Remember. He is an enemy anymore. " Dream reminded them , receiving nods from his friends in return. " I'm George , I am 24 years old. " George introduced himself. " I am Sapnap and I'm 19. " Sapnap introduced himself as well. " 19?- You are like a child. " Techno said causing Sapnap's jaw to drop open while Dream and George laugh. " I passed 18 and I will be 20 soon. " Sapnap replied. " Well , I am not chaning my mind. " Techno said. Sapnap scoffed as he rolled his eyes. " How old are you anyway? " Sapnap asked. " I am 21 , the same as Dream. " Techno answered.

" May I ask how you two bevame rivals at first?.. " George asked. " Well. Basically we met when we werw like 7 almost 8. He was running in the park as his friends chased him and I was playing with a stick , I was imagining that it was a sword and I kept swinging it around. Just then Dream ran into me and we both fell to the ground. I told him to watch where he was going when he was about to apologize. We both glared at each other then said ' I will be the top 1 in the future. Just watch. ' at the same time and left. We both kept doing races , competitions and challenges to beat the other and here we are. " Techno explained shortly. Dream nodded , signing that the story was true. " I- You two are childish. You both literally fought just because of bumping into each other. Then it got more serious , you two decided to have KINGDOMS and be enemies! " George said. " Well uh.. We were kids back then. " Dream replied. " You two have been enemies as kings for 4-5 years. Don't try to make an excuse. " Sapnap defended. " Alright fine. We are maybe a bit childish. " Techno said earning a nod from George and Sapnap in return.

" I think we should get going guys. It is gonna be dark soon." Sapnap said. " I agree , let's go Dream. " George added. " Alright. See you later Techno. " Dream waved Techno a goodbye and walked off with his friends. Techno waved his hand as a goodbye too and left with his horse.

TBC.
Sorry for not updating for like days. I've been super busy and I also had no idea to continue writing. Well , this chapter was short but I will make sure to make the other longer! I hope you enjoyed. My apologies if I had any misspelled words , I had to be quick. Love y'all :)
Word Count: 1320