"Momo!! Is this true??!"-Nayeon

"Is it you?!"-Jihyo

"I cant believe it!!"-Chaeyoung

"Whats wrong with you?!"-Jeongyeon

"Are you crazy unnie?!"-Tzuyu

"Tell us, now!"-Mina

Momo cant hold it anymore. She get up and rage on fire. She cant handle their fights again.

"ENOUGH!!! I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE! YES IM DATING WITH HOSHI! You know what? Its all start about bumping and annoyed each other. But you guys take it srsly and the boys also cant even control their naughty. I fed up, for how long we will become enemies. Did you think im too dumb about you guys secret?! Nayeon, you have a crush on Scoups but just you had a bad tempered, you and him always fighting. Jeongyeon, you and Jeonghan was exes right. You still cant even move on but beacuse we enemy you hurt inside. Sana dont you think i dont know that you keep Jun pic under your locker? Chaeyoung you almost like Dino because he charming when he laugh right? Tzuyu you sometimes admired Mingyu from far before you guys start being loud. Mina you and Wonwoo almost be a friends but because you guys competetive, you guys dare to battle each other. Dahyun you also think i didnt know that you secretly helping Vernon in Korean exam? You guys also same! I cant handle with all of this. Cant we just stop being enemy and start being friends. We just have 1 more year and we want enemy till next year and till graduate, are guys that crazy?! Think it before your feeling the one who got more hurt."

She stomp out to her room. All was silent. What Momo said was true. The shocking when 2Jeong was exes and the three of foreign members was about to be friend but fail.

"What she said was true. Maybe we have to end this. Me and Dk slowly became close as real cousin. And i saw that all of you start to ignore this fight."-Jihyo

"Yeah right. I had crush on Scoups but see what happend? My tempered ruin it all. All was our ego. Our ego are the fault to our friendship."-Nayeon

"I tried to get back to Jeonghan but seeing you guys making me thinking is it worth it to get back to him while we battle?"-Jeongyeon

"Let stop here. I dont wanna here this anymore. Maybe just give Momo unnie space and we too, we have to calm our mind."-Tzuyu

"Just ignore this and let it be. I think we still cant accept the fact. Just go slowly."-Chaeyoung

All twice back to their own room. At 11 p.m, Mina need some fresh air so she out quitely without telling anyone.

m, Mina need some fresh air so she out quitely without telling anyone

She just go near park at beach. She flashback what Momo said. Yup she almost fell to Wonwoo. Not because his face just how gentle him to teacher and his respect to the others. He may look rude but he quitely polite.

After 30 minutes she left and went back home. But on her way, she felt like someone follow her. When she turn no one there, then she speed her legs. When she already in front of door, she turn again and no one there again.