10.5 🔞🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

"Boo~~ aaahh...m-moree"

"Don't worry Bii~ ..that's the plan 🤭"

He continue what's he's doing then after giving both buds the same treatment,he proceeds to Gulf's belly button. His left hand found Gulf's shaft.Stroking it slowly,he lick the precum oozing from the tip. He suddenly scream when Mew starts eating his pussy.

"BOO~~~ 'arching his back' ff-fuck!!! ahhh.."

"That's right baby moan for me"

"ahhhnngggg~~~soo good hmmm 'he keep squirming beneath Mew..Now that Mew is also assulting his butt hole with his finger..'

"Bii~~ you're soo delicious..and Aahhhh so tight...your hole is clenching my finger well."

"Boo~ p-please..."

"What baby? tell me,what does my baby wants?"

"hmmmm~ I...I wa- want you n-now inside me~ aahh"

Mew keeps on eating him and fingering him...now with his three fingers inside,stretching his hole. Gulf whines when Mew stop everything he's doing.

"Boo~~ why..AHHHH SHHITTT!!"

His sentence turned into a scream when Mew suddenly insert his dick without a warning after lubing his meat,but he didn't move yet.

"Afff... ffuckk! Bii you're so tight..'

"You asshole!! A little warning wouldn't hurt.. 😾 "

" 😅 hehe sorry na~~~ "

"now what?! are we just gonna talk or you're going to use that monster junior of yours?!"

'Wow,I didn't know my baby can be like this...I better start working.. gosh junior you got yourself an alpha wife...:
Mew thought..he then now start moving..in and out slowly,afraid to hurt his baby..but I guess that's not what his baby wants.

"ahh... Mew what the hell...after putting your cock roughly..now you decided to be gentle?" 😾

"Aw bii~~ why so feisty..I want to bask in your warmth.."

Getting impatient,Gulf buckles his hips. Making them moan...

"Fine baby..you want it rough huh~ I'll give you what you want..don't complain though" he starts pounding Gulf harder,gripping his hips tightly.

"Yeahh~that's it boo~ ahhh...stop talking..more fucking.."

Skin slapping,moaning like there's no tomorrow...that's what you can hear..luckily they're alone there. They can be as loud as they want.

"Ugghh..bii~~ so fucking tight and all mine "

"OMG BOOO~~~ there..yes yess a-hhh...don't....don't sstop~"

"harderr boo...ahh ffa~ssterr"

"You like that huh babe? this fluffy ass 🍑 is mine *slap*.… only mine !" 'said Mew while pounding Gulf continuously without mercy'

"Ahh..hmmm..ye-yess ...yo-yours...
Only yours..n-ngggg. ...so.. Soo gooodd"

Mew suddenly flipped Gulf..from being almost folded,now he's on Mew's top.He pulled down Gulf and smashed their already swelling and bruised lips.

"Ride me baby" "ride me wild" he said between the kiss. He then position Gulf and hold his hips for more support.

Gulf took Mew's hard cock and align it to his hole. Slowly until it's fully inside him again..adjusting a bit. He starts moving up and down in a slow rhythm but later on,his movement quicken. He's slamming his butt up and down holding Mew's hands that's holding him.Mew slightly levitate his hips to thrust into Gulf. Gulf stop moving and lean forward to Mew's chest,kissing his chest and letting his man thrust in fast and hard but he rocks his hips from time to time...