𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞; ✞

𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃

"Ken." Jamere lightly shook me out of my sleep.

"Hm?" I asked him, still half asleep.

"I'm finna' go." He said before putting a glass of water and an ibuprofen on my nightstand.

"Okay. Drive safe." I muttered before turning over and going back to sleep. This week ain't my fucking week man.

𝙹𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁

"I know I'm late but Power is actually a kind of decent show." Audrey laughed as she passed the blunt back to me.

"It's cool, I guess but I don't like how he was fucking around on his perfectly fine dark skin wife with a whole Mexican chick." I shrugged.

"But Tasha ass ain't no saint either." She shook her head.

I nodded. "You right."

"I'm hungry as fuck." She said while stretching.

"Same. You tryna' go to Longhorn?" I asked her.

"Shit, you know I'm down." She laughed.

"Ard, let's go." I nodded towards the door as I put my slides on.

-

"It's always cold as fuck in here," Audrey whined.

"On Tamere, It's too fucking cold in this bitch." I grumbled.

"Hi! Welcome to Longhorn! How big is your party today?" The little white bitch smiled.

"You see two people right? Use yo' eyes." I mugged her.

Audrey smacked me in the arm. "I'm so sorry, he was dropped on his head as a child." She smiled at the waitress.

The waitress smiled at Audrey in return. "No, it's okay." She shrugged.

She chuckled, "Follow me and I'll show you to your table." She continued. "My name is Emily, by the way, and for today I will be your waitress." She told us as she began taking us back to this private booth.

"Get comfortable and I'll be back to get your drinks." Before turning on her heels and walking away, she gave us a small smile.

"Why the hell were you so mean to that girl?" Audrey mugged me.

I shrugged. "She was in my face."

"She was doing this thing called introducing herself, which is what decent people do when they work in customer service." She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Sometimes Audrey really had a way of pissing me off but she's been with me since we were kids, she was like the sister I never had.

"Hello? Jamere you'n hear me talking to you?" She snapped in my face, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked with an absent-minded look.

"I was asking what you were gonna get before the waitress comes back." She reached over and grabbed the menu before passing it to me.

I flipped through the menu and scrunched my face up. "Why everything seem so boring now?" I sighed.

She laughed, "Cause we come here every other weekend Jamere."