𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; ✞

𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙵 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻
⚠️𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶⚠️

"Stop! No! Please help me!" I heard the violent screams of my fathers victim of the night. Everyday my father came home from work with a new girl that was tied up. He would take her to the basement and rape them and beat on them just to let them free. He let them free because he got off in it in his own sick and twisted way. He knew that the girls knew that if they went to the police station and claimed that he had raped and beaten them they would never believe them because he's the DA. Knowing that the girls didn't have a chance of getting any justice made him feel strong and powerful.

I wish my father would've stopped his sick game at the young women he forced here every night but he didn't. As if it wasn't enough to torment your daughter by forcing her to have to listen to the terrifying screams of your victims he thought that it would be more fun to come in and 'play' with his daughter. I never understood why he did what he did and I never understood why he continued it after the first time and I honestly never will.

The only person that new about what my father was doing was my mother. Mari didn't know about any of this. Whenever he had seen our father coming out of my room at night he would just tell Mari that he came to read me a bedtime story or tuck me in for the night but that was a huge load of bull shit.

I prayed every night that my father would stop or something would happen that would cause him to see that what he was doing was wrong but nothing ever changed. It went on from the age of six all the way until the age of ten when the incident happened.

𝚂𝙾𝙵𝙸́𝙰 𝚅𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙰 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
𝚂𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙵 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"Dad stop please!" I heard my daughters cries coming from her room. Every night that I heard her cries I felt more and more like a failure of a mother. I couldn't let this continue. I've let it go on for way too long.

I got out of bed and marched over to my daughters room and busted down the door. "Malachiah bastardo enfermo!" I yelled before grabbing her lamp and hitting my husband over the head with it. Just seeing him on top of my child lit a flame in me that should've stayed extinguished.

"Confié en ti ¿Cómo pudiste hacerle esto a tu propia hija?!" I yelled as I continued to beat his head in with the lamp.

(I'll put the translations in the comments.)

"Mamá para por favor detenlo ahora!" Kennedy screamed but my anger silenced her cries. My brain kept telling me that the only thing I needed to worry about in this moment was killing the bastard that has been tormenting my baby.

"Get out Kennedy! Go to your brother's room and don't come out." I told her once I dropped the lamp. She hesitated at first but she knew that right now wasn't the time to disobey orders.

Once Kennedy left the room I went into my bedroom and got the gun out of the safe. I have been living with the pain of letting my daughter get raped by her own father for years and letting him rape those other women and I'm barely making it but the pain of murdering your own husband on top of that? I can't live with all of it.

I love my children to death but there's only so much one human being can take. I know my children. They will be fine. I raised them well enough. Omarion knows that his only duty on Earth is to take care of his sister. They will be okay.

I searched for a piece of paper and a pen and began to write my own suicide note.

Dᴇᴀʀ ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴍᴀʀɪᴏɴ,

I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀʀ. Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴜs ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘs ɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʙᴀᴅ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ. Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. Mᴀᴍᴀ ɪs sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ʙᴀʙɪᴇs. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ. Gᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ.

Once I was done writing my note I folded it and tucked it away neatly on top of my dresser.

My shaking hands picked up the gun and stared at it. This is going to be the tool that will take my pain away.

𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈

"Everybody get the fuck away from my locker please." I grumbled before shoving some girl off of my locker.

"What's got you so pissy today?" The random girl asked.

"Bitch if you don't get the fuck back on NH I'm gone knock yo' fuckin' teeth all over this floor and make you pick them bitches back up." I mugged her.

"Aye Teisha, why you always fucking with people? She said she don't want you by her locker so get the fuck back." I heard a familiar voice say. For a second the voice made me feel happy until I turned around and realized it was Jamere. We haven't seen each other since the incident with him and his brother.

"Whatever." The girl scoffed before her and her friends walked away.

"Since when have you been so damn mean?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "And why are you wearing sunglasses? It's cloudy as fuck outside?" He asked me.

"What are you asking so many questions for? And may you stop being so loud?" I asked him.

He stopped and stared at me for a minute before a big, goofy grin formed in his face. "You're hungover!" He exclaimed.

"Yup. And high and a little bit buzzed so leave me alone so I can go to class." I shoved past him as the ball rang.

It really sucks when none of your friends know what you're going through. Today is the anniversary of my parents death and it's one of the roughest days of my life.

Every year I get drunk and high for a good week straight. You can't think if your brain is intoxicated.

Fuck this shit man.