𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕

Start from the beginning

While I was in the middle of studying, well, I couldn't really study because of all the ruckus going on outside.

It's probably just my neighbors going at it again. I hate how we have thin walls around here...

I grabbed my headphones and plugged it into my phone to find some kind of distraction.

An explosion.

What are my neighbors doing?! Maybe, that isn't even my neighbors!

I stood up from my seat and exited my bedroom and rushed outside to see Onii-chan fighting a lady and Genos fighting the man who got kicked in the nuts.

𝙵𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I was chasing a mouse around, but I somehow ended up in front of Sensei and Y/n-sama's residence again." the man said.

That's the Class S rank 14 hero Genos. What's he doing here?

"I apologize, Sensei. It's gotten rather dusty outside your place." he apologized.

"I think this is a little more than just dust!" that mere Class B hero whined.

"I thought I just saw Sonic for a split second. What the hell are you two doing?" he stood back up.

"Hey guys, can you not fight in front of our residence! We might get kicked out again!" a young lady yelled.

I turned to the direction of the voice and saw a young lady with h/l, h/c hair. That's the Class S rank 15 hero Guardian Angel.

"Oh, sorry about that, Y/n! Just wear some headphones or something!" the Class B hero yelled back.

"I did but it doesn't work! Plus you might destroy the residence." she stated as she jumps off the building without damage.

That f/c shield around her, those determined e/c eyes of hers. Without a doubt...that's the Guardian Angel.

What's she doing here as well? Are they all neighbors? What's going on here?!

"You've got connections with Class S heroes?" I questioned, turning to the Class B hero Saitama.

"Huh? You mean Genos and Y/n?" he replied with a question.

"I'm Sensei's disciple." Genos-san stated.

"I'm Onii-chan's younger sister. Nice to meet you!" the young girl waved at me.

"D-Disciple? Younger sister? Class S heroes have a connection with this mere Class B hero?" I muttered to myself.

"You're Class B rank 1, Blizzard of hell. I see. So you've finally made Sensei a target of your newbie crushing. And now, the tables have turned and you almost died." Genos-san said.

"No, I don't think that's what happened. I'm pretty sure they just got caught up in your attack just now." Y/n-san retorted.

"I see. I do apologize about that. I also apologize for disturbing you, Y/n-sama." Genos-san apologized to the shorter lady.

No way...are the rumors really true? I've heard rumors about them going out together, but they're actually true?!

Well, I have seen them take the bus together, but I thought they just happened to see each other.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Exploding Shuriken!" some kind of shuriken thingy was thrown at Genos for some reason.

"A monster?!" Fubuki-san exclaimed.

"Not exactly, but...it's starting to get crowded, so you should get going already." I sweatdropped.