Chapter 6: Catra's a keeper

(Some best friend squad love to make Adora feel better! 🥰)

Adora's POV

My eyes flickered open, and groaned as I started to sit up in bed but stopped when I felt a what felt like a pinch in my leg.

I tried a new position where I was leaning over to one side and avoiding putting any pressure on my leg.

My back was against the headboard of my bed, I yawned and stretched out my arms above my head. I smelled something good coming from outside the door.

The door squeaked open revealing Catra, Glimmer, and Bow. Catra was holding a tray with, pancakes, bacon, cereal, and water, Glimmer had a first aid kit, cause she's the mom of the group, and Bow had some DVDs.

"Oh hey, you're up," Catra spoke with a soft smile, I smiled tiredly at her.

"Yeah... hey isn't there school today?" I asked more awake, Glimmer nodded.

"Yeah, but your hurt and we didn't want you to be here by yourself. So we all called in sick, and now we're going to spend time with you. Homework's going to be a pain in the ass, but your worth it." She said, as Catra and Bow nodded in agreement.

'God, what did I do to deserve these friends.'

I smiled gratefully, and thanked them, Catra set the tray on my lap and sat next to me on my right, while Glimmer sat down the first aid, Bow put in one of the disks in the DVD player.

"Wha are we wathing?" I asked, with food in my mouth spraying everywhere.

"Ew! Adora!" Catra laughed swiping some food off the bed. Bow and Glimmer chuckled with her and sat next to my on my left.

"We are watching one of the greatest movies ever made. Love Simon." He said. (I just watched 'Love Simon' last night for the first time, and I'm so glad I did.)

"OMG! Really?!" I yelled in excitement bouncing in my spot.

"Yeah! I saw it in the library of my dads and got it for you." He said, Glimmer and I were fangirling, but Catra had a confused but amused face as she watched us.

"What's it about? I've never heard of it." She said.

Glimmer and I gasped dramatically, I grabbed Catra's hoodie and pulled her close to me, so now my face was two inches away.

"Your telling me you haven't seen Love Si-I-this bish-" I let go of her hoodie and slouch against the bed, "-I can't even right now." I said.

"You poor soul." Glimmer said with her hands together as if she was praying.

"RIP Catra." Bow said with a single tear running down his cheek dramatically.

Catra sat there with a blank expression and a little red. 'Huh, strange.'

"Whatever you weirdos, just play the damn movie." She said moving back next to me and laying her head on my shoulder.

I place my head on top of hers and breathe in her scent.

Bow and Glimmer cuddle up with us and play the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all ended up crying at the end.

"G-goddammit, it gets m-me every *sniffle* time." I said through my tears.

"I c-can't believe I d-didn't know about this movie!" Catra said through her own tears, and blowing into a tissue afterwards.

"So, y-you enjoyed the movie?" Glimmer asked still crying a little.

Catra nodded, and snuggled into my side deeper, I blushed a little and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.