54

Haru felt herself grin from ear to ear as they stood there-foreheads pressed together as if pulling away would greatly affect the both of them

Jisung's thumb grazed her cheek ever so lightly as if she would break at the slightest touch.

"I love you"

It wasn't the first time they've exchanged those words but Haru could feel her heart warming and butterflies flying in her stomach as her grin widened.

"I love you too"

"You're so fucking beautiful, how did I get so lucky?"

Jisung chuckled pulling away from their hug much to Haru's dismay. She held up her hand making grabbing gestures making the boy smile in amusement.

He didn't delay her request and pulled her once again in his embrace-kissing the top of her forehead before resting his chin on top of her head.

"I want to stay like this forever Jisung"

The boy hummed in response lightly swaying the both of them.

"Me too, love"

He tilted her head up again lightly pressing his lips to hers exchanging a quick kiss before they were pulled away by the sound of a car's engine.

They looked at the garden's entrance to make out Haechan and Chenle in trench coats walking in slow motion-but as soon as they saw the couple they ran over giggling and laughing to themselves.

Jisung groaned muttering curses under his breath while he glared at the approaching members.

"What's gotten Jisung so grumpy today?"

Chenle inquired-his brows knitted together in confusion before his eyes fell on the younger's hand still around Haru's figure.

His eyes lit up and his mouth formed an 'o' shape in realisation. As if on cue Haechan kept on giggling wiggling his brows at the two.

"So have you kissed yet?"

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS HYUNG?! OMYGAWD MY OTP'S SAILED YIEEE"

And Chenle ran off screaming like the dolphin that he is. Haru frowned at the duo before a fond smile crept on her face.

"You guys I hate you"

"Love you too Har"

Jisung looked up and his glare intensified making Haechan put up his hands in defense.

"No need to be so agressive-I swear you just got yourself a girlfriend now you're suddenly so protective"

He said sassily putting his hands on top of his hips making Haru and Chenle stiffle a laugh-Jisung on the other hand groaned and a blush crept on his cheeks.

"Why are you guys here anyway?"

"Ohhh right-we were having a feast at home and Taeyong told us to get you two"

Chenle started pressing his lips in a thin line before Haechan spoke.

"I swear we had to circle the city third times before going here"

"Why didn't you look here first?"

The eldest glared at Jisung who in return shrinked back-even though he was practically looking down at his hyung.

"Who would've known the both of you were just making out over here?"

"Hey we were not making out!"

Haru grumbled in protest, crossing her hands against her chest and stomping her foot like how a child would.

"Yeah sure I believe you"

Chenle looked up from scrolling through his phone putting his hand up to stop the bickering pair of bestfriends.

"Taeyong asked where we are-hurry up they'll eat all the tteok"

The boy frowned before making his way to the car followed by Haechan. Haru took a step to follow but was held back by Jisung still clinging to her figure.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Why do they have to interrupt everytime I get my time with you?"

Haru giggled running a hand through the boy's hair. The latter groaned snuggling closer to the girl.

"It's not that bad-now come on, we gotta celebrate the start of revolution"

Hello :>