45

"So when were you planning to tell him?"

"Tell him what?"

"That you love him?"

"Never in a million years"

Chenle snorted shoving the girl but forgetting his strenght as she almost fell off of her chair.

"Hey!"

She protested, puffing her cheeks as Chenle's laughter grew with amusement.

"Besides confessing is hard, I might ruin everything and he might not feel the same"

"Oh please! He might not feel the same my ass! What do you call flirting 24/7?"

Haru shrugged her shoulders to which Chenle shook his head-playful disappointment plastered on his face.

"Confess to him before another person does"

The glass doors of the operating room opened to reveal a doctor removing the mask off his face. His strides were short and slow as if wanting to antagonize the two who were anxiously waiting.

Haru and Chenle stood up, the former faster than the later. Their hands clasped together as if praying for a good news.

"Are you relatives of Mr. Park?"

"Best friend and potential girlfriend"

Chenle stated raising a hand partially, he wiggled his eyebrows at the girl as she rolled her eyes.

"The good news is Mr. Park is in a stable condition but we're afraid he might not wake up for a day or two"

Haru heaved out a sigh relief washing over her upon hearing that the boy was alive. A grin creeped unto her face which the doctor gladly returned.

"His room number is 127, you can now visit him"

Haru beamed giving a quick thanks before pulling Chenle towards the direction of the elevator that would take them to the boy.

"Wait slow down! What about Jaemin and Taeyong?"

"Just text them!"

"I know you love him but I swear to god you're going to slip! Slow the fuck down you crazy ass!"

Haru cracked the door open, peaking inside she saw the small white corridor that led to Jisung's bed

What did I expect? Jisung of course

She sighed at her thoughts pushing the door open and trudging towards the unconcious boy. Her eyes examined his features, he looked pale and vulnerable in his state.

Haru pursed her lips together as she sat down the chair next to him. The room grew quiet as Chenle sat across her-both glancing anywhere but the boy.

The silence grew but was cut short by the door banging open, an enthusiastic Jaemin came into view followed by Taeyong-who was giggling at the former male.

"Hello! I'm Taeyong he's Jaemin!"

A giggle escaped the younger duo's lips, then laughter proceeded to erupt from their mouths.

"Did you drink coffee again?"

"Maybe not, maybe yes"

The boy sassed taking a sip from the coffee in his hands. He flipped his hair a smug look on his face as he tilted his chin up-so he looked down at everyone in the room.

"You know you don't have to do that Jaem, you're already taller than me"

Haru frowned followed by a pat in the head by Chenle, she turned towards the male only to see him give her a sympathetic look.

"So what did the doctor say about Jisung?"

"That he might not be able to wake up for a day or two"

Taeyong nodded as they all grew silent again, though this time it seems even Jaemin's mood was dampened.

"The three of you should go home, I'll stay here to watch Jisung"

Taeyong offered to which Haru shook her head no.

"Bu-"

"No buts Haru, I'm sure you're exhausted already so go home...I'd have these two drag you to the car again if you refused"

Haru clicked her tounge giving Jisung one last glance-her mind going back to her earlier conversation with Chenle-sighing she gave Taeyong a defeated look.

"Fine"

Was all she said before she made her way towards the door Jaemin and Chenle following after saying their goodbye's to both Jisung and Taeyong.

Hurry up and wake up Jisung...I swear I'd confess to you if you wake up.

I swear I'd confess to you if you wake up