And he would crash back down into reality.

Because Taehyung would bring him back with a single kiss. But instead of snacking down onto the ground, no one to help him. Jungkook would fall into Taehyung's warm arms, wrapped around the older's hold. And instead of being a scared teen, he was a grown, married man, living the best life he could possibly have.

The wedding was so beautiful. It was everything Jungkook could have asked for. Small and intimate. Family and a few close friends. Outdoor spring wedding. And it was just perfect.

Perfection was something that Jungkook had often asked for, and had not received. But that day, that was just so perfect. So perfect, that it filled up the holes where Jungkook had believed there were imperfections, if that made sense.

If Jungkook was to die in this moment, he wouldn't even mind. Because he was happy. Happy and so content with the life that he was given.

Given? No. Earned. Jungkook had earned his happiness with Taehyung.

Yes, he was proud to say it. And nothing could take it away anymore. Absolutely nothing and you realise how special life is when you finally start see the colours that life gives you instead of the gray-scale view that all the darkness and negativity wants you to see.

It was hard, but it was not impossible, and Jungkook couldn't stress that enough.

That it wasn't impossible to find the version of you that you had spent so much time looking for...in the wrong place. But it was okay to look somewhere else for the time being. Because Jungkook had found something better than himself, he has found the love for Taehyung that he was also looking for.

And that was much more important.

Much more beautiful.

In some ways, Jungkook couldn't describe his love for Taehyung. It was just so damn hard too. And it often didn't make sense. Sometimes, his words would be jumbled up, and other times he would stammer up until he gave up on trying to speak.

But looking at this sunrise, Jungkook finally found the answer. Jungkook's love for Taehyung was like this sunrise. It comes up after the dark night. And it's so heavenly. It's so in touch with everything. And the moment his love rises, the whole world can feel it. Can feel it oozing out of the younger. And it tastes sweet. And smells like flowers.

Jungkook's love was everything good in life, mixed together just for Taehyung to have.

And that made the bunny feel so giddy.

Just for Taehyung.

"Baby," Jungkook brings his knees to his chest, turning around when he hears Taehyung's deep and raspy morning voice calling out for him.

"You up?" Jungkook asks, staring up at the older.

Taehyung runs his hand through his messy black hair, rubbing his eyes before he takes a seat next to Jungkook on the dry sand, "couldn't sleep without you next to me," Taehyung mumbles quietly. Jungkook chuckles, and rests his head on the older's shoulder, immediately feeling the warmth from Taehyung on his own body. "Anyways, what are you doing on the beach this early?" Taehyung asks Jungkook.