Ssambang: Call you Mine

"I want to be more than just a friend"

---
No matter how many times Chaewon had toss herself on her bed, she wasn't able to sleep. She did too many rounds of playing PUBG in hopes to lull her to sleep but, she's pretty much wide awake.

Scrolling through her accounts didn't help much either and besides, it was boring. Chaewon glance at the clock and it's already quarter to 3. She tossed her phone on the side before staring at the ceiling, her mind was clouded with thoughts until a certain bread-lover passed through her thoughts

Chaewon unknowingly smiled. Their classmates knew that she is in love with Hitomi well honestly, who wouldn't? Hitomi is pretty, kind, sweet, and smart so, it wasn't really hard for Chaewon to start whipping because of the girl.

Her phone suddenly vibrated. She lazily reached out for her phone to see who or what it was and she immediately sat on her bed upon seeing Hitomi's name. Chaewon did some breathing exercise to calm her nerves before opening the chat box.

From: Hiichan 🍑

Unnie..
Are you still up? I can't sleep :(

Chaewon hit the message box eagerly before typing her reply.

To: Hiichan 🍑

Oh hey! Yes, I'm still awake hehe. You can't sleep? Why?

Chaewon didn't wait much longer when Hitomi responded to her text. They exchange messages until, Hitomi asked her if she could pick up the girl at their house. It was an ungodly hour, yes, but this is her chance to make her move without a certain duck that keeps on teasing her.

She agreed, stating that she'll be there in 10 minutes. Chaewon tossed her phone once more before walking towards her closet to see what she could wear.

Chaewon decided for a plain shirt, a jacket, and a pair of jeans. Once everything is okay, she took her car keys from her study desk before slowly opening the door. Eunbi, their dorm's leader, a.k.a the mom, would definetly turn into a hulk once she saw that Chaewon's room is empty.

Well, Chaewon would do everything if it's for Hitomi.

"Chaewon unnie?" She froze on her spot as she slowly turn around to see Nako staring at her "Where are you going? Eunbi unnie would get mad".

"Please, don't tell her Nako" she pleaded "Hitomi asked me to pick her up".

"You're so whip for Hiichan" Nako mocked, making Chaewon blushed "I won't tell her but in one condition".

"What is it?".

"Aside from a pint of mint choco, asked her already to be your girl" Chaewon swore she felt her heart raced a bit "I-I".

Nako patted Chaewon's cheeks "Go on unnie, I'll go back to our room. Eunbi unnie might wake up".

Chaewon thanked the latter before she made her way to the front door. She started the engine and drive towards Hitomi's home which is a few streets away from their dorm.

She saw Hitomi sitting on the porch. Hitomi was wearing a brown coat to fend off the cold, she's wearing a simple clothes but then, Chaewon find her so beautiful.

"Hitoma" she called, the younger's face lit up upon seeing her "Unnie".

"Did I make you wait? I'm sorry".

But Hitomi, only responded by shaking her head "Let's go inside the car, you must be cold".

***
Chaewon was driving aimlessly. She wasn't really sure where Hitomi wants to go but, they occassionally stop at some 24 hour store for some snacks.

Soon, they found themselves on top of the hill, overlooking the city. The night was deep and cold so, Chaewon took some spare blankets at the back of her car and placed it on the grass and gave the other one to Hitomi.

They sat quietly while munching down the snacks that they've bought. That night was perfect and Chaewon felt so contented just by the fact that Hitomi is right there beside her.

"The stars looks beautiful" Hitomi spoke while looking up at the sky, splayed with stars. But Chaewon, found Hitomi more beautiful than the stars. The way she could see the whole galaxy inside Hitomi's eyes were far more fascinating than the cosmos.

"Not as beautiful as you" Chaewon bravely said and it successfully captured the younger's attention. She could see the sincerity in Chaewon's eyes.

"Unnie"

Chaewon placed her choco milk on the blanket before holding Hitomi's hand. The younger froze on her spot, her eyes dilated when Chaewon took her hand.

"Hitomi I'm so tired of pretending" she spoke "I like you". Hitomi stared at her, she could see the tears in Chaewon's eyes "I don't know what would happen if I say this but, I'm so tired of keeping it in".

"Hitomi, if you ask our classmates who I like, they would answer you. I don't know when it started but, I really did my best to suppress it...up until now" Chaewon stared at their hands "Hitomi, I'm not asking you to like me back but i-hm"

Hitomi surged forward to capture Chaewon's lips. The older talks too much and Hitomi, shut her up by kissing her.

Chaewon feels like she's floating in the air, she couldn't believe that Hitomi just kissed her. Her arms wrapped around her waist to pull her closer to her body. Chaewon doesn't want this to end.

Hitomi stood up a little and straddled her lap, draping her arms on Chaewon's shoulders and nape. Their lips moved in synch as the sun, slowly rises up on the sky. If Chaewon would describe something perfect, this would be it.

They soon pull away and Chaewon bit Hitomi's  lower lip before pressing her forehead against Hitomi's.

"What was that for?" Hitomi chuckled and pinched Chaewon's cheeks "It means I like you too, ssamu".

"Really?!"

Hitomi lean in to peck her lips "Yes".

"So, you're my girlfriend?"

But Hitomi, let out a cheeky grin before standing up from Chaewon's lap "I'm not an easy girl. Try harder".

Chaewon was left there, dumbfounded but, ofcourse she'll do anything for Hitomi eventhough she's confident that that younger would say yes in a heartbeat.

---
Hi hello ehehehe i know, it's been awhile xD

Thank you