ChaeKkura: Psycho

"You got me feeling like a PSYCHO

"You got me feeling like a PSYCHO..."

(WARNING: Mentions of blood, violence, 18+ scenes and gore... enjoy~)

---
Chaeyeon's pov

How long can you keep your mouth shut?

How long can you pretend that you're blind?

And, how long can you tolerate the pain?

I'm Lee Chaeyeon, 20 years old and I killed my girlfriend, Miyawaki Sakura. Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

Sakura and I have been dating for 4 years now. Those years were filled with joy and truthfully, I feel so happy with whenever I'm with her. I met her in college, she was most beautiful girl in the accountacy department.

Her hair that time was still short but frankly, whatever hair style she has she's the prettiest to me. We started off as friends just like any other relationships out there.

I courted her and after 3 months of courting her, she finally said yes to me. I was the happiest girl that time.

Ahh, I can still feel her lips on mine when we had our first kiss and our first night as a couple.

We're not a perfect couple that's for sure. We had fights, usually because of her "bestfriend" Kang Hyewon.

They were friends since they were kids and don't get me wrong okay? It was totally fine with me but, my friends told me that Sakura and Hyewon used to date.

Take note... USED.

I didn't mind it at first since that was before but, as weeks go by I noticed the change in Sakura's behaviour.

First, she doesn't let me hold nor see her phone. We had this unspoken rule that if we change our password we should tell it to each other.

Second, she always had this night out with her friends. And by friends I mean Hyewon is there *scoffs* God knows what are they doing .

Third, I heard her moan her name when she was asleep. I was hurt ofcourse, I can clearly hear her moaning "Hyewon..".

Heck! I don't know if she's thinking of me whenever we do it *laughs*.

But, I have my limitations too ofcourse... one night I came home late because I got a lot of due dates and pending works at my office.

When I entered the room it was dim but, the lights in our room is on. I called for her name as I went inside the our house but, the more I got near our room the more I can hear our bed slapping against the wall.

*laughs*

I peaked through the gaps and saw Hyewon eating her out. And my cute little girlfriend is moaning and having a good time.

I wasn't really sure what has gotten into me when I went to our dirty kitchen to get the gas canister and the lighter in my pocket.

I kicked the door open *laughs hysterically* you should see the disappointed expression on Kkura's face when she didn't reach her climax! I hit the both of them on the head, knocking them off before but, they weren't entirely unconcious just a bit groggy.

I tied them on the bed and showered them with the oil.

I bent down and smiled at them. They were pleading for me not to do it but... they didn't even care how much damage I had during their affair.

I opened the zippo lighter I told Sakura I love her and I'll see the two of them in hell and with that... I dropped the lighter on the bed.

Their pained screams were music to my ears, I actually found myself smiling as I watch them being burned alive.

Their rotten flesh smells like meat... oh how I love meat!

So yeah, after that I went out of the apartment and called the police to tell them I lit my girlfriend and her affair alive. I waited for them at the porch, I want to light my cigarette that time but, I left it in the house.

Ya'll can call me a crazy or a psychopath.... probably I am but, Sakura made me do it and I don't regret any of it.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Shit! Sir! We have a situation here!" The police radioed through the transmitter.

"What is it?!"

"Lee Chaeyeon hung herself in her jail room"

---
Okay it went a little bit dark ahahahaa I'm so sorry