AhnKo: Toshita Girlfriend

"But, age is just a number!"

"Yes, so does the years I will spend in jail if we date!"

---
"Ah!! Yujin! Give me my damn phone!" Nako tried to reach for her phone eventhough she knows that there's no way of retriving her phone from the tall maknae.

Yujin ran towards the living room where the others are. She was laughing as if she is having a good time well, she is having a good time teasing Nako.

"Eunbi unnie!" Nako tried to call for reinforcements but, they were too busy doing their own stuffs.

"Give it to me, Ahn Yujin" and despite her cold demeanor, Yujin wasn't shaken by it.

"I will give it if you do something in return".

Nako groaned "Then tell me what it is, I need to call my mom!".

"Say yes to me" she said with a serious tone, her eyes were filled with hope and determination "Be my girlfriend".

Nako blushed, her heart raced against her chest but she decided to put a stone facial expression "Forget it" she replied, grabbing Yuri's ipad on the couch "Lemme borrow this Yul" and without waiting for the younger's reply, Nako went straight to the room.

She pressed her back against the door, her hand is on her chest. Nako closed her eyes as she tried to calm herself. Yujin has been courting her for quite some time now, she rejected the pup a couple of times but the girl remained persistent.

Yujin..no, the whole group knows that Nako feels the same way towards the pup but, the latter doesn't want to admit it despite being obvious.

Her constant excuse was that she doesn't want to go to jail if she dated her and Hitomi, her bestfriend finds this excuse lame and balantly stupid.

She climbed on her bunk, her chest is still heavy from the rejection that she made for the nth time. Nako laid down on the bed, her eyes stuck on the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in this world.

The mind raced with thoughts, questions regarding her feelings. Is she really afraid of going to jail? Or is she afraid of something else? Whatever it is, she needs to call Hiichan to knock some sense in her brain.

***
"That's okay Yujin" Yena cooed, patting the pup on the back. Yujin didn't say anything instead, she stared at Nako's phone in her hands.

Yujin heard a lot of rejections coming from Nako. She tried to smile and make jokes about it at first but, as the time goes by..she's starting to get hurt.

"What's wrong with me? I know she feels the same way" her voice started to crack, she started to tear up "I can take care of her. I won't hurt her".

She look at her unnies who were staring at her worriedly. They couldn't help it but to feel sorry towards the maknae, they could see the effort that she puts into it but, Nako keeps on rejecting her.