2Kim: Pretty Girlfriend

"You know what? Sometimes, having a pretty girlfriend is hard

"You know what? Sometimes, having a pretty girlfriend is hard.."

---

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon and some of the members are out to chill and, or to visit their relatives. Chaewon is calmly lying down on her shared bed with Yena, scrolling through her social media account.

She stopped scrolling when she saw a fan cam of Minju. Her girlfriend is flawlessly dancing to their choreography, sharp and precise. Chaewon was feeling proud since her grilfriend improved alot in terms of singing and dancing.

The radish decided to scroll down through the comments section. She read alot of praises regarding Minju's improvement and confidence, some left negative comments which Chaewon dosen't give a shit.

But, one particular comment made her stop.

"Yes Min! Marry me!"

"Minju is so pretty!"

"Baby! I love you Minju!"

A sudden surge of jealously crept through Chaewon as she scrolled more and read tons of confession towards her girlfriend.

She knows that it's petty and down right childish but, she feels jealous.

"Chaewon? Love?" Minju peaked through the door. Upon stepping her foot inside the room, dozens of pillows were thrown at her.

"I hate you!" Chaewon screamed as she continue to shower her poor frog with pillows. Minju, tried to dodged everything that flew towards her but, 75% of the pillows hit her pretty face.

"Ch-Chaewon" Minju grunted, she has never been so beat up in her entire life. When the monster... I mean, Chaewon calmed down already she picked up the pillows and plushies on the floor and tried her best to tame her girlfriend.

"What's the matter?" She asked but all she gets is pout "Don't talk to me" she snarled. Minju went top of Chaewon, straddling the girl's stomach.

She lightly cup her face "What's wrong? Are you on your period?" She asked but she got nothing in response. Minju draw her last straw as she once more, cup her girl's face and kiss her softly on the lips.

At first, Chaewon didn't mind it but as soon as she felt Minju's lips moved, she slowly closed her eyes and responded. Their kiss lasted for a couple of minutes before Minju pulled away "Are you calm now? Can you tell me what's wrong?".

Chaewon grope for her phone and shoved it infront of Minju's face. The frog took it and scrolled it down "Eh? Is there something wrong with my fancam?".

"Not the fancam! Scroll through the comments!" Chaewon rolled her eyes and cross her arms on her chest. Minju's lips twitched upon seeing the reason why her girlfriend is being grumpy.

"Please marry me, Minju!" She read with a teasing tone, she read a couple of more comments before she placed the phone down and hovered on top of her once more.

"Don't tell me you're jealous because of that?" Minju teased "Hmp! Go ahead and marry that girl then" Chaewon huff her cheeks and still refused to look at the younger on top of her.

"Love, you do know that I love you right?" Her tone was sweet and warm, melting Chaewon's heart instantly but the radish still refuse to smile.

"If I were to marry someone, I want that someone to be you".

"What if somebody came into your life that is aay hotter,sexier, prettier than me?".

Minju chuckled and squished Chaewon's chicks "Babe, who cares about physical appearance? I mean, sure when I first met you back in Produce, 80% of it I was attracted to your face like who wouldn't?" She softly cup Chaewon's face, leaning her forehead against her "But the more I get to know you, I'm pretty sure I love you because of who you are. Sure there are alot of pretty girls out there but why would I care? Why would I waste my time to them when I already have you?".

And that's what it takes for Chaewon's heart to melt. Minju's sweet words have never failed to swoon her, to make her feel like she's perfect eventhough she isn't.

"Oh I love you so much Min!" She pulled the girl down in a tight hug "Sorry for beating you up".

Minju smiled "No worries, I love you too".

---
The chapters are fluffy 😍😍😍 thank you!

---The chapters are fluffy 😍😍😍 thank you!