☁Chapter Fourteen☁

Start from the beginning

"Ehehe, well you didn't notice so I let it go, but I didn't know it was Kurapika." I tapped his forehead multiple times.

"What goes on in that little BRAIN of yours?!" I hissed. I heard a click. Kurapika was taking another picture. I lunged forward to get the camera but Kurapika snatched it out of my reach.

"Kurapikaaaaaa!" I whined.

"Killuaaaaa, just let it gooooo." Gon pouted, giving me those puppy dog eyes. I froze. Then I sighed and sat back into my seat. I hated when I was in pictures. Being in a video was fine for me, but being in a picture? You can catch yourself in the most awkward picture and it will be there forever. With a video, you can edit them. Well, you can edit pictures too, but not like a video.

The bell rang, so we had to go back to class. We said our goodbyes to the others and headed off.

***

We were filming my video idea. We just started throwing pickup lines at each other. Neither of us lost yet since we were both determined to win, so it'll be a long ride. It was now my turn.

"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand." I smirked.

"Awwwww, that's sweet of you, but it's not enough to make me lose." he smiled mischievously. "Why would I need to know about the solar system? My whole world revolves around you?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. I was trying not to blush, so to hide it, I laughed.

"Bitch, you know that your world doesn't revolve around me. Unless you are a clingy motherfucker." I laughed. Gon's eyebrows scrunched up and he pouted.

"But Killuaaaaaa, it does thoughhhh." I froze. 'Shit, he's pulling out the puppy dog eyes again.' I crossed my arms.

"Honey, you better not use those puppy dog eyes again or I will mane the SHIT out of you." I scolded. 'Wait, DID I JUST- FUCK'

"Did you just call me honey?"

"Baka, no I did not! It was supposed to be a joke! I just-" I cracked. I let myself become embarrassed. I covered my red face with my hands. "Ughhhhhhh." I groaned in embarrassment. Gon was leaping around with joy.

"I won! Ahaha I won! And I didn't even need to use a pickup line! You did it yourself!" he cheered.

"Ok, ok, I get it, you won this round." I waved him off. "Another round?"

"YES!!" He plopped down beside me again. Since I lost, it was his turn.

"Ok, weird one. Would you rather eat a pound of bricks or a matter baby?"

"The hell? What's a matter baby?" I asked, perplexed. He smirked. 'Oh no.'

"Nothing sweetie, what's a matter with you?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Bitch- I swear, that was the weirdest one yet." 'Not gonna lie, it was pretty good, almost good enough to make me blush but I didn't!'

"Ok, my turn! You're perfect, but there is one thing I wanna change about you."

"What's that?" Gon tilted his head. I smirked.

"Your last name." I said confidently. Gon smirked. 'Oh no this can't be good-'

"Well, you remind me of my pinkie toe. You're small, cute, and I'm willing to bang you on my table all night, of course, since I'm gonna take your last name." He smiled mischievously. That's when I broke. My face was once again in flames. I covered my face again.

"Goddamnit Gon! You had to use that one so smoothly! Ahhhhhh."

He cheered in triumph. We had to end the video there since it was getting a bit long and I didn't want to edit a shit ton of clips.

But damn, he makes me flustered so easily. He's gonna find out sooner than I want if I keep blushing around him. I'm not ready, not even close. I don't wanna lose him just because I love him. It would be risky to tell him how I feel since our friendship is already so perfect. But one day, I will say it, one day... 

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter! I got so much second-hand embarrassment from writing this but not as much as the last two chapters. I'm kinda running out of ideas for fluffy chapters before I want to make it angsty again, but I wanna make the fluff last a little longer so I don't cry myself to sleep with the angsty Killugon ahaha. But don't worry, you guys can suggest some things/prompts for me to write about for them, either in the comments or private message me, and I'll make sure to credit you! Thank you so much for reading, and also, another thank you for 4k views! That is literally INSANE to me, that my fanfics would get so much love. Thank you so much! Love you guys! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3