☁Chapter Thirteen☁

⚠Warning??? Mentions of sc4rs⚠

Gon's POV

---

Killua and I have been hanging out nonstop for the past week. We are already best friends, but I feel like we are getting closer. Back when we were playing Minecraft live, I had the urge to embarrass him, just to see him flustered. It was really cute. Felt like I was flirting though... I still couldn't understand this feeling of mine whenever I hung out with him, and it's making me a bit frustrated since I need answers now. 'Jeez, why am I so dumb. I can't even feel correctly.'

It's Saturday now. Currently, I was hanging out at Killua's house. I was scrolling through Tik Tok as he was editing a video of his that he filmed earlier. I wanted his attention, but his Youtube career is important so I waited, very impatiently. I hated not talking to him. I wanted to hear his soft but rusty voice, to look at his face as his lips curled up into a smile, and his warmth again... I felt my face burning up again from the time we cuddled. 'It didn't mean anything, right?'

I looked up to Killua, who was buried into his computer with headphones over his ears and an adorable concentrating look plastered all over his face. I was glad he was working so hard. He's very determined to make the best out of his Youtube career. I kinda wished that we could film videos like this with the support of everyone forever, though I knew it wouldn't happen.

Killua suddenly took off his headphones, startling me, making me almost drop my phone.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you something." he started. My heart started beating faster, scared at what he's gonna say. Millions of thoughts ran through my head. 'What if he doesn't want to be friends anymore? What if he's moving? What if-' "So this company emailed me about their newest designer suits and kinda asked me to model them for a photoshoot. I accepted so they asked me to bring someone with a good body."

I choked.

"W-what? You want me to m-model with y-you? Have you even modeled before?"

"Well, only if you want to. But yeah, I've modeled before, back like when I was 15, but ended up convincing the company to not use the photos since they acted like shit towards me. I didn't want to support a company that was shit. Jeez, I had to pay them a lot. But I think I'm gonna give it a try again."

I choked again when I heard he modeled before.

"Y-you think I have a nice b-body?" I fiddled. Killua turned red.

"W-well, y-yeah, it's built like a model s-so... " Killua tilted his head down so his bangs were covering his eyes. I blushed so dark that my face was just maroon red.

"Well, o-ok! I guess I'll model for them, only because you asked." I smiled. Killua looked back up at me and gave a small grin. "But don't expect me not to trip and fall on my ass!" We laughed together and proceeded the day until tomorrow, the day of the photoshoot.

***

It was now the next day, the photoshoot. We headed out together and hopped onto a bus since it was in the city, and taking a car into the city wasn't the best idea. Especially since Killua seems like the type to have road rage.

We also decided to film the whole thing as a small vlog and even a small montage of us modeling.

We finally arrived at the front entrance to the studio. We entered through the automatic doors. The front desk was just up ahead but we took in the view. The walls had a brick pattern that looks 3-D, which it was. The white shiny smooth tiles were on the floor all the way to the elevators. They decorated everything with hanging plants and lights. It looked very modern for an older building. I saw the company's name on the front desk. They were called 'Phantom Suits'. Quite an odd name but it was very unique.