31

One by one all the boys left the room except for Jimin who was trembling in fear. Once the last boy left it was just the two of them. He awkwardly tried to sit up just in case he needed to get away but it hurt so badly he ended up just laying on his back crying.

They sat in silence while he cried before Yoongi walked over and took a deep breath staring down at him before sitting on the ground. "What do you want?" Jimin asked wiping his nose.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked bluntly while Jimin scooted away. "Because you're horrible. You're mean and you kidnapped me and every chance you get you push me down and I hate that" he sniffled pathetically "and if you're gonna kill me just do it already"

"I'm not going to kill you, the other boys have already grown attached, but that doesn't mean I have to put up with you either" he said coldly.

"If it wasn't for me helping him then he would be dead and I would still be free and not shot" Jimin muttered.

"And if you hadn't ran he wouldn't have been caught"

"And if you hadn't kidnapped me I wouldn't have needed to run" he said finalizing it "you're the one with issues here. I don't know if you had daddy problems or mommy issues but keeping boys locked up until they fall in love with you is fucked up" he said

"I am well aware that I am fucked up, but you're joining the party. Everyone here is fucked and your mommy just fucking shot you for fucking around with one of the boys" he said watching Jimin's cheeks blaze.

"I didn't" he said undignified.

"Oh but you did something. Baby Tae doesn't lie to me" he said "and your mommy probably didn't like that side of you very much Hmm? Probably thought you got railed every night by all of us" he said wanting to humiliate him.

"I hate you" Jimin said his bottom lip trembling "I hate you so much" he said more tears falling.

"I know" Yoongi said calmly "in a way everyone here hates me, but they learn to love the parts of me they hate" he said "you're just taking longer"

"I won't" Jimin said confidently "I'd rather be dead"

"How about we make a deal?" Yoongi suggested as Jimin narrowed his eyes. "I'll give you one year and if you still want hate me I'll shot you or give you back to mommy dearest to end it" he said.

Jimin's eyes widened a bit "ok" he said softly.

Yoongi stood and walked out of the room leaving the stunned boy to sit there. No more tears fell from his eyes as he stared up at the ceiling. "Jimin" Jin said crouching next to him quietly. "Come I don't care what he says I'm not leaving you on the floor" he said picking him up.

Jimin's head falling against the older boys shoulder "he said I have a year to not hate him...or he'll shot me or give me back to..my mom" he said quietly.

Jin sighed softly "it's going to be hard baby" he said and Jimin didn't really mind the nicknames from him anymore. "I don't think I'll ever not hate him"

"It takes time to love"

"I'm not stupid. I'm not capable of loving a monster"

"But what about the rest of us? We have all done fucked up shit" he told him shutting the door when he got in.

"What have you done?" He asked softly.

"Well I've killed. I've done anything for Yoongi. Anything he's ever asked at all. I was with him before the collecting started though and I wasn't the first added. It went Hoseok first then me then Kook, Joon and then Tae and now you" he said with a smile. "Before I was just the doctor that helped under the table, but when I got caught and was going to face prison Yoongi got me out" he smiled "but on the condition that I lived with him and his boys and somehow I just fell into place"