Chapter 3

(AGAIN MY GRAMMAR IS HORRIBLE SORRY)

Harry's POV

"Thank you for your time gentlemen" I said to my co business partners after a long meeting. 

As you could tell I'm the biggest CEO in the game. Number one in the world I might add.

Ring Ring Ring "Hello" I said into my phone. "Hey little brother long time since you've called me. Are you still hung up on Cam-." "Shut up Gemma" I yelled. " What do you want?" "Why do you think I want something?"she said in a high pitched voice."Well you never call unless you want something from me." "Fine little bro, can I use your beach house this weekend? Please please please" she begged. Getting annoyed by her screaming  I agreed. "Fine but only for 3 days" "THANK YOU!" she screeched and hanged up. Gotta love my sister I thought.

As you can tell I have a sister, it's always been us and my mom. My dad left when I was young, so my mom remarried to give us a father figure and sadly he died a few years ago. So it's just been us.

As I was walking down the street my stomach started grumbling and let me tell you I'm HUNGRY HUNGRY, so I started looking for stores to eat at when my phone started ringing. "Hello" I said in an hangry voice."Sir I was just informing you the-..." As I looked up I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes upon. She had beautiful  brown hair that was up to her elbow with the bluest eyes, even the ocean couldn't compete with that."HELLO!? HELLO!?" I was struck back out of my daze still looking at the girl" what do you want?" and before they answered I hanged up on whoever was calling me clearly pissed they disturbed me.

Walking towards the cafe I opened the door and immediately saw her. She was breathtaking and I don't say that about a lot of women so she has to be special."Hello welcome to Mary Annes cafe! What would you like today." "Her voice is very beautiful and soft" I thought to myself. "What would you recommend this is my first time coming here." I said wanting her desperately to look in my eyes. I hate people when people don't look into my eyes but for her I'll let slide."I... I... would recommend the chocolate muffin they're my favorite." As she said those words I saw a light blush on her face and then I realized she was looking at me and I froze. Holy shit, she's so beautiful up close until I realized she was checking me out. I couldn't blame her because I was doing the same to her."Take a picture it'll last longer" I told her  but in reality I wanted to take a picture of her.

"So will you have a chocolate muffin or not?" that's when I realized I was still staring at her."Yes love, I'll take one just because you recommended it" I wanted to see that same blush from earlier but I guess she was a fistey one because she gave me the fakest smile I've ever seen.

As she handed me the muffin I put my finger on hers as I did, I felt an electric shock not a bad one but a good one. As I was still looking at our hands touching I heard a cough breaking my trance "Have a nice day sir"she said clearly wanting me to leave, but I was so hungry I quickly ate the muffin and I realized she was staring at me while I was eating but damn this muffin is so good. "Hmm" "this is really good, I'll definitely come back here." As I started leaving I stared back at her and realized she is the one for me and she will be MINE either she likes it or not.

(OOOOO HARRYS SO BEAUTIFUL I AGREE WITH NOELLE)