Monday (1)

-Monday, 16:28, thirty two minutes before Molly and Sherlock have to be out of the studio-

"God, Molly! C'mon. Pull it together!" yells a whiny voice. 

"I'm trying! Keep your tutu on!"

"I'm not wearing a tutu"

"Really?! I didn't notice" Sarcasm dripped from her tone. 

"Come on, let's just go over it once more"

"Once? We have half an hour of practise left!"

There's a laugh from Molly and then a frustrated roar from Sherlock.

"You know what I meant! Stop being so sarcastic. You hang around with Irene too much"

"And you hang around with doofus football players too much"

"I will hit you"

"Then who will you get to dance with you? Greg?"

"Just get over here, woman!"

Greg laughs to himself from the other side of the studio door. Really, it was quite amusing to listen to the two of them bicker like an old married couple. It was hard to keep his laughter quiet. 

He waits for the music to start before he opens the door slowly (making sure it kept quiet) and slid into the room. Molly and Sherlock both had their eyes on each other, focusing intensely on their dance routine. 

Greg watches as Sherlock easily lifts Molly up into the air, looking gracefully and unbelievely strong as he did so. Greg smiles when he spots the gri on Sherlock's face. The boy just loved dancing and despite their bickering Molly and him made a great duo. 

Continuing to watch, Greg wonders how long it'll take for them to notice he's here. He leans against the wall, crossing his arms and ankle, suspecting it might be a while. 

Their routine comes to an end six minutes later and he begins to clap, making them both jump. Molly glares at him. Sherlock does too at first but his expression soon melts into a soft smile, basking in the praise he was getting from Greg. Such a show off, Greg thinks with an eye roll. 

"You here to steal my dance partner?" Molly asks, looking like a proud mother watching her daughter walk down the isle. 

"I'm here to borrow him for five minutes" Greg corrects.

Molly and Sherlock exchage a glance before Molly nods and begins packing up the stereo, making a 'shoo' gesture at Sherlock. Not bothering to mention how rude that was (and how Irene it was), Sherlock just walks over to Greg with a big grin.

Taking the exchange as a sign he was getting Sherlock for the rest of the day, Greg offers his arm to Sherlock. 

"You're so cheesy" Sherlock accuses but links his arm through Greg's ayway. 

"You love it."

"Maybe"

"Yes"

"Maybe"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Ha! You admit it" Greg cheers, opening the door for them and ignoring the sort from behind them. 

Sherlock pouts. "You're meant to get caught out like in the movies and say 'maybe'"

Greg laughs and shakes his head. "We watch too many movies"

"Probably" Sherlock agrees before unlinking his arm from Greg's to open his locker and taking out his bag. He slings it over his shoulder before smiling at Greg, saying he was ready to go. 

"Not going to get changed?" Greg asks, running his eyes over Sherlock's body - which was clad in a black cotton top and tights.

Sherlock gasps and kicks him in the shin, the ballet shoes not softening the blow at all. "You perv!" 

Ten minutes later, they're walking out of the school grounds. Greg has his arm wrapped around Sherlock's shoulders, holding him close to protect him from the cold despite the fact Sherlock took the hoodie out of his bag and put it on. If anyone saw them, there was no way they'd believe they were just friends but both of them knew that from now on they wouldn't be just friends.

Greg had never cared much what others thought before but Sherlock hated the attention. Absolutely hated it. But he didn't care if anyone saw him curled up to Greg's side and assumed something. He was too happy to care what anyone else thought. 

They walk home together, making jokes and poking fun at each other like they always do. It's almost too perfect to be true and both wondered at some point if they needed to pinch themselves. 

Entering Sherlock's house through the back door, which leads straight into the kitchen, they set to work on the popcorn and tea without discussion of it. Just twenty minutes ago, Greg was saying they watched too many movies but neither had any intention of stopping this ritual of theirs. 

They spent the first half of the movie exchanging small, short pecks and smiling so much it got in the way of them kissing. Even though Greg joked around, he knew that Sherlock was still innocent and he was perfectly happily to just sit there and kiss the younger boy. 

Sherlock was having the time of his life, unable to believe that his crush of over two years was sat with him and kissing him so much. Of course, Sherlock had never kissed anyone before and he knew that when they did eventually take the kisses further than simple pecks he was going to need to get Greg to show him what on Earth to do. 

Ignoring the thoughts for now, Sherlock closes his eyes and wraps his arms around Greg's meck to press more kisses on his lips. Greg hums, his hands settling on Sherlock's hips and pulling him closer as he leans back. Smiling, Sherlock curls against Greg and rests his head on the older boy's chest, turning his attention to the movie. 

Greg's finger run through his curls and, while it was nothing new, it felt ten times better than it usually did because Sherlock knew this time it was meant as affection for Sherlock and not as a need for contact due to a lack of girlfriends. 

As the movie comes to an end, Sherlock looks up at Greg with a cute smile. "Are you staying tonight?"

Greg raises an eyebrow and smirks. 

Realising what Greg was thinking, Sherlock turns bright red with a gasp before he hits Greg around the head. "You pervert!"

-End-