[Chapter Nine]

•Nine•

"WKD?" And I'm not joking, those are his real initials. Stands for Wesley Kevin Daniels.

"Hey, babe. Can't say I'm surprised to see you here."

"What the hell? You're supposed to be in England!" I accused. He came over to me and rested his hands on my hips.

"Admit it, you missed me." He whispered, his breath blowing in my ear. His very presence made me unaware of the surrounding people. I smirked up at him.

"How could I have not missed you?" I grabbed him by his hair and brought his lips to mine. It was different than before; his lips the same, rough yet gentle, but the intensity of the kiss was stronger. A throat cleared.

"Mr Daniels, you may go to next class. Ms Gabrielle you can stay behind, I need to speak to you." Jessie said. I shot him a curious look but he otherwise ignored me and waited until everyone else was gone to go inside into our Cabin. I followed him in warily.

"What do you want, Jessie?" He was turning the kettle on, so I leant against a countertop and waited for him to turn around.

"A new car, preferably a Mercedes."

"Really, a Mercerdes?" I laughed. "I have a beautiful Aston Martin back home. Might just be obsessed with that car..." He suddenly turned around and kept stepping towards me, and I stepped back until my back hit the counter painfully: but I hardly noticed the pain. I was more focused on Jessie's face coming closer to mine... And closer...

-----------------------------------------------

AN- Shortness, GASPP! Comment and I'll update, simple as that<3

And give me some feedback people!

And while you're there check out my story 'Living On The Farm' GO ON, you know you wanna!!!!

<3