-Fight to the Finish-

Mulai dari awal

"Okay guys, we don't have much time left but we steal need to take as many headbands as we-" You were interrupted by the sounds of explosions and quickly turned your head to see Bakugo using his quirk to fly through the air. Once he got close enough, your team quickly moved out the way sending him pass you. Sero used his tape and pulled him back to his horse before they all ran for you planning to attack. You looked passed Bakugo's team and noticed Midoriya's running towards you, and it looked like they had a plan. "Are you guys alright?" You asked your clones. They all replied with some form of 'yes' but you could feel that their time was almost up. Six minutes remained and you thought of the perfect way to finish everything off, but the plan was slightly interrupted as a tall barrier of ice stood between you and Bakugo and Midoriya. You looked over and saw Todoroki's team charging for you once more. You could see Yaoyorozu creating something, but neither you nor your teammates could tell what it was. Once they got closer, you realized it was an insulator sheet, which could only mean one thing. "Ni!"

"Got it!" Ni already knew what she needed to do and copied Yaoyorozu's quirk, creating the same blanket. As soon as Kaminari attempted to shock you and your team, you guys were already protected. Once the wave was over. You dropped the blanket off to the side. 'Should've expected that.' Todoroki thought to himself.  You looked up and saw team Midoriya and team Bakugo coming to join the party. "You selfish Half-and-half bas-!"

"Did you see that!?" Present Mic shouted, purposely cutting Bakugo's sentence short. "Both teams who were blocked from attacking (Y/N) have found a way over the wall!!"

'Great...just...great.' You thought as you let out a puff of air. Things got difficult as you tried to dodge the three teams attacks. "There isn't much time left and team (Y/N) is being cornered! Will she make it out safely like the other times she dodged those fatal attacks? Or will she have to say bye to the ten million points?!" Present Mic commentated. You wanted to show everyone you were determined to keep the lead you held on to so tightly, but you could feel Ectoplasm's quirk slowly running out of time and so were you. Everything was becoming a bit too overwhelming, so you decided to get ready for the final act. You activated Kirishima's copied quirk and your teammates copied Bakugo's quirk then created a huge explosion before they disappeared in thin air. "What's going on over there!?!" Present Mic asked. Most of the crowds attention was on you and the three teams surrounding you. In fact, most of the opposing teams stopped for a minute due to the large eruption.

Once the smoke cleared, you were nowhere to be seen. "Nani?! Where did that copycat go?!" Bakugo asked angrily. "Huh? Wait one of our headbands disappeared!" Ashido pointed out.

"Deku, didn't you have two headbands around your neck?" Uraraka asked.

"It appears you're missing one too." Yaoyorozu stated. Todoroki counted the bands around his neck which went from 3 to 2.

You were using the vanish quirk copied from Kaori's dad. The quirk allowed you to make whatever you touch invisible on command and walk through object to remain discrete. "Less than thirty seconds remain! Who will make it out on top?!" You activated both Uraraka's and Iida's quirks and quickly bounced around snatching other teams' headband, though there weren't many left.  "Time is just about up! Start the countdown!" With Present Mic's said words, the 10 second countdown began. You stood still, wasting time as you watched many teams realize their headbands were gone. You couldn't deactivate the quirk just yet. If you did so before the timer ran out, it would be clear you didn't have a horse for the last minute which would get you disqualified. "Time's up!!" Present Mic bellowed.

"Now, let's take a look at the top 5 teams!!" The loud blond directed. You heard Aizawa clear his throat through the mic, preparing to speak. "In 5th place, team Midoriya. In 4th place team Shinso. In 3rd place, team Bakugo. In 2nd place, team Todoroki. And in-"