"Good thing your not him then, now shut up" Katherine said sending me a look.

"About what?" He asked confused. Katherine who stood behind him started shaking her head with widened eyes. She put her finger against her neck, as in saying she's going to slit our neck open If we say something.

"Just that she wants to become your personal stripper" i said, making Hannah laugh once again. Chase smirked, but before he could turn towards his girlfriend, she was already walking towards me with a murderous look on her face. I got up and was about to take a run for it, but thank god for Chase because he put his arms around her waist, stopping her from running after me.

"We'll be right back" Chase informed me and Hannah before walking towards the exit with a glaring Katherine in his arms.

"Show him what you got kath" Hannah yelled after them. The both of us shared a look before laughing when she flicked us off. "She's going to kill us" she said once we sat down again. I nodded in agreement and took a sip from my water.

"So how is everything between you and Austin?" Hannah asked, making me frown. We had an argument yesterday night. He is over working himself and when i came for his ass about it we got into an argument. I know it's normal to have arguments, but i still hate arguing with the dumbass.

"We haven't talked yet. I had an early meeting and he's having brunch with my parents right now, but we'll talk later, he already texted me an hour ago." I said struggling. Austin and i are pretty simple, we don't ignore each other for a week over an small argument. We always sit down and talk it out, so we make sure their won't be any misunderstandings later. Communication has became something really important to us lately.

"you know, i admire the healthy relationship the two of you have, it's honestly so freaking refreshing to see." Hannah said with a smile. That honestly made me smile. Austin and i have been focusing a lot more on how the become the best versions of ourselves and it honestly has been paying off. I even feel a lot more happy.

Before i could say anything else, Katherine and Chase took a seat in front of us. Both swollen lips and messy hair. Don't tell me they made out in front of my restaurant, because i will sue. Don't know for what but i will.

"Damn you guys must have-" Hannah got cut off by Katherine talking.

"Jacob is in front of the restaurant" she said and Hannah disappeared in a lightening speed. The three off us burst out laughing. Hannah apparently has a crush on this Jacob guy.

"Is he really?" I asked amused.

"He is, we saw him talking to Noah when we came back here" Chase answered.

Oh my god not him.

"What is Norman doing outside of my restaurant?" I said with distaste. Chase chuckled and Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Oh leave him alone Samantha, it's not like he's having sex in front of you're restaurant" Katherine said giving me a look.

"Yeah, the two of you can't relate" i said with a smirk, earning a glare from kath, and a proud look from Chase. What a freaking boy he is.

Chase was about to say something when a panting Hannah came back, and plopped down in the seat next to me.

"Wow" she let out, her eyes widened. "The motherfucker can get me pregnant any day" she said dreamy. The three of us just looked at her with a weird look.