Leonardo's eyes shamelessly followed a sheen of sweat covering Seth's bare chest. His body was glistening in the auburn gym lighting. Dr. Bravucci dared his eyes not to follow where that streak of liquid was disappearing to, that would've been chaotic if he sprouted a hard-on.

Damn the guy is fine.

A throat being cleared however startled Leonardo. "What?" He asked an amused Seth who was watching him the whole time.

"I said do you mind waiting for me whilst I shower?" 

"N-no. Of course not." Since when does Leonardo Bravucci stutter? The whole scene was under Brad's scrutiny. A free comical entertainment for the neurosurgeon.

"I won't take long, promise." With that being said, Seth disappeared into the shower stalls.

Dr. Bravucci's eyes however remained trained on Seth's inked back. It was an alpha roaring lion. Leonardo couldn't tear off his eyes from that work of art, somehow the ferocity and fear being instilled by the beast was quite dazzling to stare at.

"What's your deal Leo?" Brad sounded low-key aggressive as soon as Seth was completely out of earshot, his face scrunched into a cynical expression.

Leonardo however was genuinely confused. "What do you mean?"

"You sure as hell know what I mean! What are you trying to achieve? Why him?"

"Firstly, you do understand this has absolutely nothing to do with you, right?"

"Leo—" Of course Dr. Bravucci was going to cut him off.

"I'm trying to make things right here. I made a mistake and I'm trying to rectify my error."

"Seth doesn't deserve any of your shit man."

"My God you're such a dad, Brad. I'm not going to hurt him!" Dr. Bravucci's voice rose above the sanctified silence which resulted in a faint echo. "I mean it."

"I swear to God I will kill you."

"All done!" Seth announced, stealing both men's attention. The guy literally broke the Guinness record for the world's shortest shower.

On the other hand, Leonardo knew Brad was damn serious. After his ex Kelvin he'd changed drastically into an infamous heartbreaker. Chase was not the only one who had cried before.

"We should get going then." Dr. Bravucci said to Seth, his cold glare daring Brad to say shit.

"Have a good night." Seth smiled in Dr. Brad's direction as he followed Leonardo out of the building. Bradley smiled back but he couldn't stop himself from worrying about the kid. 

When Seth agreed to have a drink with Dr. Bravucci he wasn't expecting to have it inside the man's penthouse. It wasn't the luxurious and obviously expensive furnishings that made Leonardo's penthouse so exciting to Seth, it was actually how handcrafted everything inside seemed to be.

"Make yourself feel at home." The Italian man had said.

How could Seth feel at home when all he did was fear that his feet would taint the impeccably slick floor? So far Leonardo had only shown him the balcony, his contemporary kitchen ripped straight from a home decor magazine and the nicely stocked bar with a flat screen airing Champions League highlights.