Chapter 3 : Hate X Love X Betrayal

Magnolia's POV

I'm still thinking on how to adapt when I realized my friends weren't there. What happened?

"Gon? Killua? Kurapika, Leorio?! Where are you?!" I shouted as I searched for them.

I don't know where am I, I only know my mansion and the café we visited before. I'm clueless.

"Where are you guys c'mon this is not a joke!" I kept on yelling and shouting at nothing.

I was in a middle of some kind of a park. It's really quiet, not like the café. I didn't really see which way I'm going before when with my friends. I'm desperate, I don't know that I had just separated from them. I don't want to ... Leave them and I don't want them to leave me alone like this ...

"Magnolia! What do you mean?! We're here!!"

A voice called my name ...

"H-huh? What? W-who?" I was trembling in fear, if the person is here, where? Who is it?

"Magnolia!!!" At that time, I snapped back into the reality.

I saw Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio again. So, am I hallucinating?

This is the same park when I was kind of hallucinating ... So yeah I probably am hallucinating.

"G-gon? I-is that you ...?"

"Yes it's me, Magnolia! Are you okay?! You looked pretty pale before!" He asked me worriedly.

"Pale? Y-you .... See me?"

"Yes of course! Do you think we would just leave you all alone?"

"Gon, it seems that she's hallucinating before. We should let her rest, where is her house?" Kurapika finally spoke to Gon about what happened before.

"Mm, it's actually that way" he said, pointing at a street.

"Okay, let's go"

Third Person's POV

As the other brought Magnolia to her mansion, Kurapika secretly felt his cheeks getting warm.

'W-what is this feeling?' He thought, and then shoved it away.

"Yosh! We finally arrived here!" Gon said cheerfully.

Kurapika's POV

I never felt that before ....

"Yosh! We finally arrived here!" Gon said cheerfully.

Woah ... This isn't a house, it's a mansion! I mean it's really huge, like a castle! Or is it?

"Wait" Magnolia said to us.

"I will open the door for you guys, the key is with me" she said again as she seemed to search something in her pocket.

"Got it .." Magnolia mumbled.

'Clank!'

"Oopsy daisy"

Wait what did just happened so suddenly?

Magnolia's POV

I'm losing my mind.

I can't handle this pain.

And I've become numb.

'Clank!'

"Oopsy daisy" I said a bit loud.

My body felt so numb, I can't even feel the keys in my hands.

"Magnolia? Magnolia are you okay?" I heard a voice. It seems familiar but ... I don't know who it was.

'What is this? Why do I feel like I'm not in this world anymore? Am I dying?'

Flashbacks from my past life keeps playing on my head, one flashback about the thing I feared the most since small.

×FLASHBACK×

"She's really weird right? She always laughs without any reason and she always talked to her inanimated doll!" I heard someone whispering to others. One. No. Two. No. It's everywhere.

"Hey, Magnolia, are you okay?"

"(No I'm not okay ..) Y-yes I am!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm sure! Who are you anyway?" Magnolia was encouraged to ask the implausible question on her head.

"Are you silly, Magnolia? I'm--!" The mysterious girl's voice was cut off when she felt her vision blurred.

"What's that? I don't catch it quite well ..."

"Magnolia, I'm Cre-- AAAAHHH!!!!"

"W-what?! Who are you again?! Hey! NO! NO!!!!!" Magnolia screamed as tears suddenly starts flowing down her cheeks.

Sorry Magnolia

I left you alone

It's my fault

You shouldn't have been hurt

But no

You insisted to go here

As reckless as always

Now I blame YOU

YOU did this!

"No ... No... What have I ever done to you?!"

You guess it ...

"Yukari ...? Is that you?" I asked again, a bit shaking.

Yukari is my childhood friend. We've been friends since we're born, to say that my mom was a close friend of Yukari's mom. When we grow up, our mom introduced us each other, we quickly became friends. I always played together with her, hence that time I don't have many friends. Yeah ... I guess it was her ... But, what is she doing here? And mostly, where am I?

"Magnolia ...!"

"Huh?"

"Magnolia are you okay?! Please don't make me worried!"

'That voice ...'

'Yukari ...'

"Yukari!"

"Aargghh!!"

"Hey guys, look she's finally awake!"

"Really? Oh! Magnolia!"

"Unh ... Where am I? Where is Yukari?"

"You're at your mansion! Who's Yukari by the way?"

"Oh, umm ... That is no one! It's just a made up name!" I replied waving my arms around randomly.

'All of that is just a dream?'

I scanned my suroundings, I suppose I was in my room.

Well, that was one hell of a strange dream wasn't it? I guess.

Yukari ... I'm so sorry ...