Chapter 1 : Hatred X and X New 'Friends'

3 years later ...

Magnolia's POV

Man, this world sure is lonely. Can I just, go outside?

"Ano (umm), can I go out, Berry-san?" I asked Berry-san, whose actually my maid but she controls everything.

"No" she replied.

"Why?" I asked curiously and a little mad.

"It's dangerous" then Berry-san replied. I pouted.

"if the outside world IS dangerous, why did you go outside and return safely?" Now I am truly mad.

Silence.

"Okay, Berry-san, I will go out then ..." I said sarcastically as I pretended to go out by disappearing from her sight.

"No do- Oh crap" Berry-san looked worried. I just tried to hold my laugh as I was hiding behind a big wardrobe.

"Magnolia-sama, where are you?! Please don't make jokes!" She said worriedly.

"Pfftt ... Acting like care about me ..." I said quietly as I keep on watching her.

"Magnolia-sama?! Are you there?!" Berry-san kept on searching me, and finally she's outside.

Berry-san's POV

Oh no, where in the world is Magnolia-sama?! She's not outside ... Is she inside? I better check out.

"Magnolia-sama, are you inside?" I asked.

"Magnolia-sama?!" Then I yelled.

"Hihihi ..." What was that? I think I heard a laugh ...

"Hi ... hi ... hi" the laugh become louder.

It sends shivers down my spine, I don't know if that is Magnolia-sama or ... g-ghost?!

"G-ghost!!!" I quickly went outside, but then I just realized that there is still Magnolia-sama inside.

Magnolia's POV

Hahahahah!! Berry-san is afraid of ghosts! I can't believe it ... well, i think i'm going to go outside for real by sneaking? Okay, must check situation!

-checking situation-

'Hm? I think I do hear Berry-san's scream outside, but I don't think it was her ...'

Then I decided to go outside. I ran to my room and grabbed my bag that has been filled with stuffs. I quickly went downstairs and opened the front door.

"Hmmm .... Fresh air!!" I said while I'm stretching my arms. What a fresh feeling.

"Hey, outside world actually isn't that dangerous!" I said happily, then I noticed a puddle of red water

"Oh? What is this red puddle?" I got closer to the puddle and started smelling this.

".... blood" i said

"Berry-san is .... If she was, where's her body then?" I asked myself as I was trying to figure out what just happened.

Third Person's POV

Magnolia searched around for her maid's body. Then she goes to the bushes in front of her mansion.

"... found it ..." she said coldly with a sad tone

"Who killed her?! I know she's annoying for me but ... she's my only friend ... and only people that loved me much ..." she said as hatred and anger has taken control of her.