Arnav rushed up to him and tackled him to the ground making the device fall from his hand.

He started punching him mercilessly making blood ooze from his mouth and nose while Payal and Natasha search for the device which had fallen in the bushes.

Akash then pushed Arnav off and he fell on his back.

Akash then found a stick and started hitting Arnav with it and after a few hits Arnav gained the upper hand by knocked him down by hitting his leg with his foot.

And Akash fell down with a yelp and beside him was the device.

He quickly picked it up and held it to them and Arnav was about to rush up to him when Akash pressed the button and a few second later a loud explosion was heard from a few meters away from them.

"Khushiiiiiiiii! " The trio yelled as tears cascaded down their cheeks and Akash laughed hysterically.

Payal slammed to the ground cryingas Natasha held on to her and Arnav was about to run up to where the explosion occurred when he halted hearing a soft feminism voice whisper his name.

"Arnavji."

He turned only to find Khushi crying looking at him.

He thought he was hallucinating when Khushi run up to him and hugged him.

For a moment he didn't reciprocate because he was m processing her presence but then he felt his shirt getting wet, he immediately knew it was real and his Khushi was hugging him and he immediately reciprocated without second thought

He hugged her tightly as if she will disappear and even though he was suffocating her she didn't mind at all

Akash was shocked seeing Khushi and took out his phone to call his goons but none picked up.

"They won't come because I shot all of them dead. " A voice from the darkness behind Khushi and Arnav said which caused them to break the hug and out of the darkness emerged Subhadra Devi with a gun in her hand.