Part 5

Natasha sat in her car and drove off to her apartment after spending some time with Payal and Abhishek at the hospital.

A few minutes after leaving she stop in traffic because of the red light.

She looked on her left hand side to find the restaurant she and Akash dined once and she went back on memory lane.

Flashback.

Akash and Natasha were done with their lunch and were sipping on some wine when Natasha asked out of the blue.

"Akash." Natasha called out and he hummed in response. "Why do you hate ASR? "

Akash's demeanor changed immediately he heard Arnav's name.

"I hate him for snatching my position in the family..... Since Papa brought him and Anjali to stay with us, he has always been the most noticeable one....... At school girls only became my friends just to get close to Arnav even though he rejected them...... He was the rude and stuck up one and yet teachers and students admired him..... I thought it will end when we got to high school but it still continued and even got worse...... At home it was his sister who used her fake tears to gain attention...... When he got admission to Harvard University, everyone looked down on me because the orphan who had nothing got a scholarship to Harvard while I had to pay tuition to attend a college in Delhi...... When he left I became the center of attention and I enjoyed it until he came back after graduating top of his class and setting a record at the  university...... He then started his business and needed capital to take it to the next level but by then Papa business wasn't going too well and he forced my mother to sell her jewelry against her will and give the money to Arnav..... Within a year, his designs were selling like hot cake and my gold digging mother who didn't like Arnav and Anjali's presence started liking them....... Within two years Arnav had become the best designer and a billionaire...... His words became the order of the day and Anjali literally controlled everything..... If she wanted to eat Biryani.... Then we all have to eat it...... I became a second class citizens in my own house...... And top off all the insult, Arnav made me a common manager and treated me like an employee instead of his brother..... His stupid friend Aman was more respected than I his own cousin....... So now you know why I hate him and I won't rest until I destroy him. " Akash spat out venomously.

"If you don't like him and his sister's dominating nature then leave and start your own business. " Natasha said and Akash frown.

"You think I haven't tried..... But my  own mother says I will fail if I leave Arnav to establish my own business..... All because she didn't want to lose Arnav's money..... She knew if I start my own business.... I will have to provide for her which won't be enough to fund her useless lifestyle....... Destroying Arnav is the only thing that will give me satisfaction. " Akash said and Natasha looked at him in pity.

Flashback ends.

Natasha jerk out of her memory lane to find people raining insults on her for not moving her car when the light turned green.

She quickly drove away to her new apartment and entered her room.

She walked into her closet to take a dress when hey eyes fell on an envelope.

She opened it only to find the picture of her ultrasound result and the tiny body was her baby developing.