Part 1

The Raizadas, Jhas and Guptas were shocked seeing the couple.

"What's this Chote? " Anjali who was the first to recover asked in anger while looking at Khushi in disgust.

"I just got married to the love of my life. " Arnav replied with a smirk on his face and kissed Khushi's hand and she blushed.

Shyam was fuming in anger seeing this which didn't go unnoticed by two pairs of eyes and they both looked at each other.

Anjali marched up to Khushi and was about slap Khushi when Arnav held her hand and shoved it away shocking Anjali and everyone.

"I didn't give you the permission to slap my wife Miss Jha. " Arnav gritted the words through his teeth making Anjali stumble backwards in shock.

"Chote..... What nonsense is this?....... How dare you treat your sister like this for this whore. " Nani yelled at Arnav.

"One word against Khushi from any of you and I will gladly commit murder. " Arnav bellowed and they all flinched at the intensity of his voice. "This bastard manipulated circumstances to fit his lies and you all believed him afterall he is Anjali's husband. " Arnav said and all looked at him in shock. "Don't be shocked because I heard all his lies and the Guptas to save Payal backed up his lie...... I won't even waste my time trying to convince you that he is a criminal because it will just be a waste of time. " Arnav concluded.

"But Nannav everything he said about Khushi does make sense. " Nk said and Khushi looked at his friend in shock and Nk saw it and bowed his head seeing the disappointment in Khushi's eyes.

"It make sense because his kind are experts at it..... You have no idea the things I have discovered about our so called in law but it's waste of time knowing perfectly well no one will believe me." Arnav replied.

"Arnav listen to me..... This girl is a fraud...... Pl..... " Shyam was cut off by a sharp punch that lead him to fall down with a broken and bleeding nose.

Anjali rushed to him and helped him up.

"What wrong with you chote..... How could you hit Shyam for that whore. " Anjali yelled at Arnav who didn't seem to give a damn.

"Khushi..... Let's go. " Arnav said as he held Khushi's hand.

Khushi would have felt bad for the Raizadas if she hadn't discovered their real face.

"Stop right there chote..... This whore is not staying in this house. " Nani yelled looking at Khushi in disgust.

"Mrs Devyani Singh Raizada......You seems to forget this is my house and not yours..... And now it belongs to Khushi my legal wife. " Arnav replied shocking Nani.

"This house doesn't belong to you." Akash who disappeared during the confrontation appeared with a file in his hand and uttered in arrogance.

"And if it doesn't belong to me then who does it belong to? " Arnav asked amused because now the real Akash was being revealed.

"It belongs to me..... The real Raizada..... Mr Malik. " Akash replied shocking the family who were seeing a whole new Akash. "This house and AR Designs is mine because my mother gave you the capital needed for it so therefore it's mine not yours. "

"Really Akash..... If I remember correctly..... I payed her by buying back the jewelry she gave...... And also gave her half of the first profit as compensation..... So what the hell are you talking about. " Arnav said.