"What's your problem?"

"Recognize this?" Clarke demanded holding a knife in the air. Juliet recognized the yellow handle from when Murphy was throwing his knife at the tree.

"It's my knife. Where'd you find it?" Murphy reached for his knife, but Clarke pulled it away quickly.

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells." Juliet's eyes widened and she sucked in a deep breath. Everyone in camp had stopped working turning to the center of camp.

"Where I what?" Juliet's eyebrows furrowed her head pounding searching for an explanation. "The grounders killed Wells, not me."

"I know what you did and you're gonna pay for it." Clarke threatened

"Really?" Murphy smirked, but it quickly disappeared when he realized the hostility in camp. "Bellamy, you really believe this crap?"

Bellamy didn't speak choosing to cross his arms and watch everything play out. Juliet scoffed and took a slow step forward. It was obvious Murphy saw Bellamy as a friend because his shoulders slumped in disappointment.

"You threatened to kill him, we all heard you. You hated Wells." Clarke yelled causing Juliet to stare to the ground. She couldn't object because the whole camp saw the words plastered on the drop ship.

"Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the chancellor that locked us up." Murphy countered and a tear fell from her face. She had spent her time pushing Wells away and she didn't think about how alone he really felt down here.

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him." Clarke retorted standing her ground.

"Yeah and I didn't kill him then either."

"You tried to kill Jasper too." Octavia added and Juliet stared at her bewildered. She knew Murphy said he would kill Jasper, but she stopped him. He didn't get anywhere near him.

"Come on this is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone." Murphy yelled throwing his arms in the air. Juliet noticed the look on everyone's face. She knew they didn't believe him, but she did.

"Come again." Bellamy crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

Juliet was done. "Get a grip, Bellamy." Everyone's head snapped to the blonde who pushed herself forward and to the center of camp. Murphy gave a relieved sigh at the sight of her presence.

"Jules?" Clarke asked taking a step towards her. "He killed Wells."

Juliet walked to the other blonde noticing all the eyes on her. She fidgeted with the sleeves on her jacket trying to block out all the whispers. "No, he didn't."

Clarke shook her head not understanding why her best friend didn't listen. "We found his knife next to his fingers, Jules, his fingers." Clarke stared at Juliet with hard eyes trying to get her point across.

Juliet stared right back not backing down. "I get that, but we know Murphy. Before he does anything he announces it—loud and clear."

Clarke stared at her for a few moments, everyone watched silently. Juliet was pleading at her best friend with big wide eyes. She watched as the other blonde blinked and shook her head. "I want to believe you, I do."

Juliet sighed and looked to her feet. She stared long and hard at her boots. She lost one friend and the only other person she had left didn't believe her.  "No you don't." Her voice was harsh.

"Jules." Clarke pleaded reaching out to her friend, but dropped it when she saw her flinch.

"You don't want to believe me because you want someone to blame. You think that if you have someone to blame then-" She paused swallowing hard. "-then that feeling in the pit of your stomach will go away, but it won't." Juliet finally looked up and into Clarke's blue eyes. "Trust me it won't."