07

07.

Nothing about Earth is safe.

"Bring out the girl Bellamy." Murphy yelled from outside the tent.

After Murphy regained his breath and realized no one was stringing up Charlotte, for the same crime, he wanted revenge. Clarke, Finn, and Bellamy grabbed Charlotte immediately into a tent and started questioning her. Juliet sat in the corner watching the young girl closely, curios as to how she would explain herself.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy pleaded at the young girl. It was obvious he saw her as a young sister figure by the pain evident in his eyes, face, and voice.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." She yelled back her voice full of panic.

The two blondes looked to the freckled boy in shock. Juliet's hand clenched, her nails digging deep into her palms.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke demanded taking a step forward.

"She misunderstood me." Bellamy rushed to explain standing up in defense. Crouching down so he's at eye level with the her, he looked her straight in the eye. "Charlotte, that is not what I meant."

"Bring the girl out now." Murphy yelled again, his voice holding even more anger than before.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte pleaded grabbing on to Bellamy's arm. Juliet's eyes narrowed as she looked at the small child.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Bellamy's voice was rushed as it shook with fear.

Neither Finn or Clarke spoke up. They looked awkwardly between themselves, hoping that the other came up with something.

Bellamy grew frustrated with the silence. "Now you stay quite."

"Those are your boys out there." Finn yelled waving his arm in the direction outside the tent, where Murphy stood.

"This is not my fault. If she had listen to me those idiots would still be building the wall." Bellamy deflected pointing to Clarke who was staring at him with hard eyes.

Juliet let out a bitter laugh causing everyone to look at her in shock. She didn't care if she looked out of her mind, because to her she probably had.

"You have something to say." Bellamy demanded taking a step closer. He stare down at her, in a way she thought was meant to be intimidating. Not backing down she stood straight, tilting her head up to stare him right in the eyes. Before she could tell him exactly what she was thinking, Murphy's voice, much closer than before, was heard.

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society, bring her out."