may i have this dance

Amity POV
I was really nervous my biggest fear is about to happen being rejected especially by my crush but then luz smiles and rummages through her pockets and pulled out a white note and handed it to me i take it slowly and opened it and I was surprised yet happy for what it says "you wanted to ask me out too" I say a happy tear run down by cheek Luz nods and rubs the back of her head "yeah I was really nervous to give it to you" she says chuckling I rais a brow "wow luz noceda nervous" I tease she shakes her head and jokely punches me "well I would gladly come to grom with you ami" luz says making me smile wide then we hear also music start to play from inside " oh looks like the party has started" luz says looking back then at me again "well if That's  settled may I have this dance?" I ask offering my hand witch luz gladly takes it I lead her got her to the dance floor where everyone is slow dancing willow and gus dancing and emira and viny I smile at that then we reach the floor I rest my hands on luz waist where she rest her hands in my shoulders and around my neck and we slowly move to the music "you are a really good dancer" luz breaks the silence between us "you think so?" I ask she nods "well maybe that's because my father forced me to take dancing classes when I was a kid" I explain luz raised an eyebrow "forced you?" She asks I go wide eyed i had to come up with an excuse if father found out that luz knows he well I kill me "uh..Yeah you know how dads are" I swet luz looks sad for some reason "well not really I don't have a dad he left befor I was born" luz says sadly I wish that happened with me "oh luz I'm so Sorry" I say and I pull her closer rapping my hands tighter around her waist when she rested her chin on my shoulder still dancing to the music "it's fine he must of been a jerk the way my mum talks about him" luz says quietly then I feel her burry her head in the crook of my neck I spot boshca and willow talking wow would have never thought then I meet eye contact with boshca she smiles and teases me I stick my tougn out then close my eyes and enjoy dancing with my crush.
I was at the table drinking apple juice and talking to boshca "so you and willow eh?" I teas she blushes "w..Well you and luz hm" she bites back I blush twice as hard " Yeah it was magical" I say she smirks then blasty music comes on and everyone starts to jazz and have fun then boshca went up to willow and offers a hand she takes it then they boogie together to the music I chuckle then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see luz offering me a hand I smile and take it she pulls me to the dance floor my hands in here and we swing  along with our bodies she then lifts me up by the waist and spins me around I laugh enjoying it.