chapter 5

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That means we will be able to spend Christmas together,"I screamed out of joy.

I hope I get gifts,"she look at me seriously.
Of course you do, when will you be here,"I asked.
Tommorow evening,"she said
K,"I said.
Bye z(nickname and it's pronounced zee)got to go,"she said with a little wave.
Bye,"I replied.

I looked around and all my brothers where staring at me,so I slowly stood up and made my way to my room.
Imidiately I got there I jumped on my cozy bed and I was engulfed in sleep but not before I heard someone open my door,kiss my head and say I love you sis.
I could tell it's one of the boys,but I didn't know who.
Next morning

WAKE UP,"somebody shouted my ear.
I groaned and turned the other way.

Get up zoe,"another voice said.

No, fuck off!!!!,"I exclaimed.
Suddenly I felt my blanket get yanked off me. I looked up to see my loving caring twin zach and also josh and jack.
Give me back,"I shouted.

Emm,"josh said rubbing his chin...............No.

Fine,you can take it,I don't really need it .now if you excuse me,I will be going back to sleep,"I payed back down and went back to my wonderful sleep.
I felt someone pick me up and carry me outside,but I didn't care.
Sunlight imidiately hit my face.i fluttered my eyes open to see the three boys grinning mischievously,and before you know it I was in the pool.
I look up to see my three oh so loving brother's laughing at me,idiots.
I think I should have some revenge.i  grabbed josh legs and pulled him into the water.while zach and jack stare at me with amusement swirling in their ugly faces.then suddenly they started laughing at josh and before you know it josh pulled them into the water.
What's going on here,"antonio's loud voice boomed.
The boys threw me in the pull duh,"I said in a duh tone.
He glared at them and said,"I told you to wake her up not throw her in the fucking pool.
It not our fault, she refused to wake up,"zach shrugged.
fine,go dress up zoe,three of them will be taking you to the mall,"antonio said while I was squeeled,yes bitches I love shopping I'm a typical girly girl,but don't underestimate me or I whoop your ass.
You have 20 minutes to get ready or we leave without you,"jack growled.and here I was thinking he was opening up to me.
You can't leave without me,"I scoofed.
Be late and you'll see little girl,"he said as he stomped upstairs RUDE.

I ran to my room and dashed into my bathroom, stripped my clothes off, stepped into the shower and let the cold water pour on me,I took my I took my mango shampoo and slowly rubbed it on my hair.
After I was done washing my hair I took my warm towel and dried my body then quickly wore my clothes.

Now people I usually dress up way more than this.but today am feeling  lazy spoon.
I went to my dressing table,but when I sat down and looked at the mirror,I noticed my hair was green.really if you wanted to prank me by dyeing my hair,at least use pink or purple,but I would be lying if I say I didn't like green,it was light and beautiful,so I don't mind.
I grabbed my hair dryer and when I was done I started combing it.
When I was done I sighed in satisfaction.
(Her hair looked like this)