chapter 3

Everybody looked at me and zach with amusement,well except for jack,he kept his cold stone,hard glare on me.why does he even hate me,I mean I don't even know him,so why.
Anyways I don't care,it's not really affecting me.

Ok zoe let me show you your room,so you can prepare for your prank war,"Antonio said and I smile and nodded.

Antonio opened the door to reveal a beautiful room.

Is this my room,"I asked.
Yes,do you like it,"he smiled.
No,"I frowned and saw a flash of hurt in his eyes........I love it.

He smiled and said,"I'm glad you do piccolo.

What does that mean,"I asked with  raised eyebrows.

Little one,"he said.

Am I really that little,"I asked with a frown.

No bambina,I just like the nickname,"he stated so I just gave a little nod.

Ok let's go explore the rest of your room,"he suggested.

Next I opened the door to the en suite bathroom

Then a walk in closet

I looked up at him and giggled,"emm I don't think my clothes would fill half of this closet

Don't worry the boys will take you shopping,"he said.

So why don't you start unpacking your things and when it's dinner time I'll send someone to call you,"he suggested and I nodded in agreement.
When he left I imidiately shut the door and started unpacking.
Time skip
I finished unpacking my clothes and right now am just putting my makeup on my dressing table.
Suddenly somebody barged into my room and of course it was the great Mr jack.
You could have knocked you know,"I told him with a glare.

I know but I just didn't want to,"he smirked.
Then he jumped on the bed,my bed.
Sure go ahead head and make yourself comfortable,"I suggested.
Sure I will,"he agreed and I just gave a long sigh.
So,"I said.
So,"he repeated.
What do you want,"I asked getting really annoyed, and here I was thinking i was annoying.

Come down for dinner," he said and I whispered a small ok but still loud for him to here and followed him downstairs.

When we got there, everybody was already seated on the dinning table and ready to eat.suddenly I felt someone dragged me and before you know it I was in zach's lap,then I felt another person dragged me and now am in josh lap.

She's my twin,"zach dragged me off josh lap.
So............ she's my sister,"josh grinned.
And it went on like that,they were playing tug of war with me, throwing me around like a 🏐 volleyball.after sometime,I got tired and yanked my hands away from them,then sat down in between both of them.
Later on the maids came in with plates of, spaghetti and meatballs and put it in front of all of us.i'm not going to lie it smelt and looked delicious,but I'm not sure if I can eat.
Emm can I eat,"i asked and they all looked at me with confused, even jack.
Of course you can baby,why would you ask that,"Antonio looked at me with worry evident in his eyes.
No reason,"I muttered.
I ate one spoon of the spaghetti and all the delicious flavours swirled in my mouth.

Is the food good bambina,"antonio asked and I nodded my head.

Ok principessa we have some rules for you to follow,"Lorenzo said in his usual cold and stern voice that could make an old man tremble.
1 no brattiness,eye rolling or sass
2 no cursing
3 you can be friends with a boy,but get involved with them,no boyfriend's.
Wait if I'm friends with a boy,doesn't that make him my boyfriend,"I asked while Lorenzo just gave me a long sigh.
You know what I mean principessa,"he said in a suprisnley soft and cool voice.

Well that's a problem because I already have a boyfriend,"I said really nervous after seeing all the boys angry faces.

Break up with him,"Lorenzo said using his normal stern and cold voice but this time there was a hint of anger in it.

Fine I'll break up with him,"I shrugged.
Aren't you angry that you have to break up with him,"zach asked and I just shrugged again and replied him by saying.
Na I never really liked him,I didn't just want to break his heart,unless I will feel guilty, now you guys have given me a good reason to finally break up with him.
Ok,"zach said with a chuckle.

Now back to the rules,"Lorenzo continued
4  Don't ever go down to the basement it's were we do our work.
5 no drugs, alcohol or smoking.
6 no lying.
7 get good grades.
Ok I think I can follow all the rules,"I agreed.
You don't think,you will,"Lorenzo commanded in his stern and cold voice.
Okay okay,I will,"I said.

So zoe,tell us about yourself,"Antonio said.

Well there's nothing much,"I began......emm I sing,dance,I do gymnastics,I'm a cheerleader,I play soccer and I have an amazing best friend,no she's like my sister,"that when my eyes widened in realization.....I didn't tell diamond I'm in italy.

She's going to kill me,she will reap of my head and burn me alive, she'll torment me to the verge of death,"I said in my head,or at least that's what I thought.
Who would dear hit my sorelina,"christiano's voice boomed.
Ohh I said that out loud,"they all nod in response.

I look up to see my five brother's looking very angry,their jaws are clenched,and their fist are balled.

Relax diamond would never hurt  me,she wouldn't let anybody hurt a hair on my head, she's very protective over me,"I shrugged eating my spaghetti.

So this your friend,is she hot,"zach asked and n
Josh smirked.
She really hot,"I showed them a picture of her and zach,josh and christiano were practically drooling,while josh did not even bother to look.
And I don't want your dirty hands on her,"I narrowed my eyes at them.
Relax it not as if she's here,"zach said and then I got an idea.