chapter 4

I just got an idea,"I squeeled......I have to go call diamond.

Sit down young lady,you haven't even eaten half of your food,"Lorenzo said with his cold icy voice.

It was true I haven't even eaten half of my food,but in my defense I'm not used to eating so much,i usually get food once a week.

I sighed and continued eating.

So Christmas is next tommorow........I hope am getting presents,"I glanced at all of them.

Of course you are,and I hope were also getting presents,"zach asked with a huge grin on his face.

Does she even have money to get us present,"jack scoffed.

Antonio was about to say something but I cut him off by giving him a small nod.

After a while of uncomfortable silence I decided to say something that might help me get out if here.i actually think it's because of me that evreyone is uncomfortable.

I'm full,"I whined.

Fine but next time I expect you to eat more than that,"Lorenzo sighed and I gave a quick nod even though I knew I couldn't and I wouldn't eat much.

Are you kidding me, look at her she's so skinny,"jack scoffed.
I just sighed,rolled my eyes and headed up to my room.

I decided to have a quick shower before calling dia.
So I took all my necessary things and my clothes and headed to my  bathroom.

When I finished showering,I wore my clothes.

Took my laptop,phone, headphones and bolted downstairs but I stopped  at the last step because I was hearing some voices

She is not our sister,many girls have claimed to be the lost costa princess,how are we sure we can trust her,"I heard someone say and am very sure it was jack.

Don't you see, she's the only one we've seen that looks like mom,the same blue eyes and the same hair as our principessa,it's definitely her,"that was surely antonio.
Jack why can't you just accept that she's my twin,our sister,"that was definitely zach.

You guys may consider her to be your sister,but that imposter will never be my sister," jack shouted at the top of his lungs.

I got to say that hurt me but I just shrugged it off and continued listening.

That imposter has a name,"christiano's voice laced out venom.

Whatever,"jack growled.

Why not just have a DNA test,"josh shrugs......it's not that I don't believe she's our sister,but it will help jack and we will also be sure.
I finally took the last step down the stairs and said,"sure,why not do the DNA test I mean if it helps jack sleep,and clears all this confusion,then why not.

I'll need a string of your hair,"Lorenzo said for the first time in forever.
Kinda reminds me of frozen.

I sat next to zach and decided to video call dia, when dia picked up she was so focused on her laptop she didn't notice me,so why not have a little prank to annoy my brothers.

Hey babe,"I said with an evil smirk.
I was really surprised how all my brothers imidiately turn to my direction,and before you know it the phone was no longer in my possession, zach snatched it away.
Hey zoe and why are you calling me babe,did you want to call James and you mistakenly called me,that reminds me call James later,that boy has been disturbing me, asking me where is zoe,did anything happen to my zoe,ugh so cheesy,"diamond said.

How has she not noticed it isn't me holding the phone,do me and zach seriously look alike that much,she didn't even notice that it's not me.

Holy shit,zoe your a boy,or wait did this boy kidnap you,"diamond started panicking which was kinda funny.

I snatched the phone from zach and said,"no that's my twin.

Oh my freaking lord,you have a twin and I didn't know,what kind of friend are you,"diamond huffed like a five year old.

Relax,I just found out yesterday,"I said.

Soon dia broke into tears.

I-i can't b-believe you're gone,I-i won't s-see you a-again,"dia stuttered and believe me,I can't leave without her,she has been with me for as long as I can remember.but we don't necessarily have to be separated.

What if I tell you I have itzy,tiny, humongous idea!,"I exclaimed.

O-ok,"dia stuttered again........what's your idea.

Come to italy,"I practically screamed while dia looked at me with wide eyes.

I don't know zoe, I have to take care of my father's business,"dia sighed loudly.

You told me yourself you've never stepped foot into the office, even when you have business meetings you attend the through the phone and nobody knows your identity, except nina and I and if there's any emergency you can take the first flight there,"I said.

Dia's parents died in an accident,two years ago,so she took  over the business,but know one knows her identity because of paparazzi and plus it's a lot of pressure.did I forget to mention dia is stinky rich.the name of her company is kingsenterprises,well actually it's her father's company but when he died somebody had to take over,so dia willingly took her father's position.at first people were against it,they didn't believe that a teenage girl I repeat girl (sexist) could run a company like kings enterprises  and some don't still believe and this is another reason dia's identity is unknown,but now the company is doing much better than when dia's father,mr.king was in charge.now don't get me wrong mr.king was a great ceo, why'd ya think it's so successful and well known,but dia made a few changes that made the company progress and I am really proud of her am proud of my best friend.
Dia was quiet for more that five minutes so I decided to speak up again,"come on dia,you said you wanted move to another city, another country,you said new York gives you bad memories of your parents, you said the only reason your still there is because of me,so you have nothing to lose now,infact you'll be gaining,no more bad memories and you'll be hear with me.

Dia just sat there,she seemed to be in deep thoughts,then she finally spoke up and said,"I guess am going to italy.
{*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*}
Please read very important.

I'm writing a new book also mafia princess please check it out .
A/n:so guys I'm starting school so I don't think I'll be able to update frequently because we're starting school on Monday,but I promise I'll try to update on weekends. maybe on Saturday or sometimes Sunday or sometimes on both days.
And I'll also like to thank those who read the book or added it to their library my first read ever was from,princess briana rose,sharanya 4, Abigail g williams and fathima roohee.
And I am very grateful to evrey one else that gave this  book a chance.
Please vote and comment if you want and bye💜.