chapter 1

Ok so I already explained this in the description but why not explain it again.

Tony costa,the leader of the italian mafia,always wanted a daughter, although he already had four sons.later on Anna costa,tony costa wife,gave birth to triplets,two girls and one boy,zoe, chloe and zach.anna costa didn't want her girls living in the dangerous mafia world,so she ran away with them, although tony didn't know he had 1 more daughter,he thought Anna gave birth to twins,zoe and zach.anna did not see the use of telling him he had one more daughter because she knew she was going to run away the next day.
Anna left italy and went to new York,were she started a new life and loved her two daughters.
But unfortunately 😔 on the girls fifth birthday,they were in an accident, causing both girls to lose their memories and their mother to lose her life.

The two girls were separated and taken to different orphanage and adopted by abusive and sometimes kind people.
But right now zoe is a famous singer and Chloe is a famous dancer.
A/n: now that we're done with that,let's start the story.

Zoe's pov
I just woke up because of all my horrible nightmares about my horrible foster father.
Yes I am a famous singer but no one knows my true identity.you might think my life is all rainbows, 🌞 sunshine and unicorns.well your absolutely wrong,it's more like colorless,
darkness and monsters.
If am going to explain how I became the famous singer kennedy heart I have to go back 10 years ago,when I was just five years old.i woke up in a hospital bed that day,they said my mom died in an accident and I lost my memories,they sent me to an orphanage were I was adopted by a beautiful old lady.she loved me,educated me and helped me,she even bought me a phone.i loved singing,so I started making youtube videos, people would tell me how beautiful my voice is and I would be so happy.when I was 8 this kind man watched one of my you tube videos,he helped me get famous,he helped kennedy heart get famous and I will forever be grateful to him.when I was ten that old lady died,and I went back to the orphanage,were I was adopted by my abusive foster father.at first he looked nice,but after sometime he started to show his real colors,he started physically abusing me,then emotionally abusive me and when I started to get my features (I hope you know what I mean because I cannot explain it)he started touching me it private places,once he tried to rape me,but I managed to knock him out.i couldn't let him take my virginity.yes I am very rich,thanks to my singing carrier,but I never used my money for my personal needs.i only use it to pay my school fees,buy some clothes,buy my phone, laptop and headphones.
But I always hide all this things from my foster father, because he would obviously be suspicious and ask how I got the money to buy all of this.once he asked me how I paid my school fees.i had to lie to him that I have been saving since I was small,that day he beat me up badly,I thought I was going to die,he said I don't have the right to save money and not give him,and that's one of the reasons I hide my identity,why I hide behind a mask.(A/n: kennedy heart is her stage name)

Shit what's the time,"I growled and quickly checked the time.
Fuck it 6:42 sir said his breakfast should be ready by 7:00 ,"I panicked and quickly went downstairs make his breakfast as soon as possible.
As I was cooking the pancakes I felt some thing hit my head.i turned around to see sir standing there and looking at me angrily.
You stupid whore I said my breakfast should be ready by 7:00 and your making it now,"he shouted so loud I think I could go deaf.
I-Im s-sorry s-sir it's almost r-ready j-just give m-me 5 m-more mi-minutes,"I stuttered out of pure fear.
Tsk tsk tsk you disobeyed me and for that you must get a punishment,"he said with a wicked smile and started removing his belt.
P-please s-sir h-have m-mercy,"I begged hoping he would forgive me.
You should have thought of that before you disobeyed me you  useless slut,"he said whipping me mercilessly.
Sir please stop,"I begged
Please sir stop please I will never do it again,"I begged even more
He whipped me in my stomach,then carried the hot fry and pressed it on my stomach,then stepped on my ribs and I am pretty sure I heard something cracking and I think it was my ribs.After that he carried a 🔪 knife and cut my wrist really deep.i couldn't take it,I started seeing black dots,and before yosu know it I fell unconscious.
Time skip
I slowly started to regain my consciousness.i blink three times and look around to see I was in the kitchen.i slowly stood up but my ribs hurt like hell,it was so painful but I managed to get to my room.i walk over to my window and open it, snow was falling, and it's almost christmas.chrismas is my favorite holiday,the singing,the laughter and joy and guess what, kennedy heart is having a concert tomorrow.i plan on singing a Christmas song,and am definitely going to come home late tomorrow so I have to prepare for my beating.i slowly walk to my mirror and raise up my shirt.my ribs looks horrible I think it might be broken.i kept on staring at it and having pity on myself,then I remembered something,I have school.i quickly picked up my iphone and checked the time.it was 7:42.i let out a big sigh and went to my bathroom to have a bath.as the cold water poured on my body blood went down the drain.i let out another big sigh did my business and wore some clothes.at first I wanted to wear short sleeve.but I remembered the injuries on my wrist so I wore this