Chapter 2. Captured

Annabeth POV:

Annabeth groaned, she lifted her head which felt strange. All she remembered before was a portal eating her up whole and her screaming. She felt like an idiot. Annabeth had been in much worst situations and she screamed at portal? She started to stand up but she then noticed her hands. Where those scales? Annabeth headed towards the stream in front of her, hoping the Stroll twins where playing a prank on her. Annabeth gasped. She didn't look like herself. Annabeth was a dragon. She stared at her reflection. Annabeth had midnight scales with flecks of white scattered on her wings, she saw a tail curl up in her reflection. Annabeth blinked at the water. She then turned around the see they were real. Annabeth was dumbfounded. She looked back at the water to see she still had her gray eyes from her mother. She sighed in relief. Atleast she still had her resemblance to her mother, Athena. She then heard a rustle from the leaves that lead to a rainforest. Annabeth jumped back. "What the-?". A black dragon like her then jumped out. She stared at the dragon. Annabeths mind went nuts. There were so many thoughts jamming her mind. What if he's evil? There's more dragons? AHHH RUN! Holy Hera! By my calculations this should not be possible. This is a dream, just a dream. Just find Percy, find Percy- Percy! Where was Percy? Annabeth looked around, hoping to see another dragon that might look like Percy. Of course, with her luck, no other dragon around except herself, and the other black dragon. Annabeth then saw a ripple through the air. She saw it again, but in a diffrent place. Are they invisable? That's pretty impressive. Wait, Annabeth, snap out of it! They could be bad humans! Er-Dragons. "Who are you?" the black dragon then said, steping towards her with every word. "Um..." Annabeth said, not knowing what to say. She had to come up with a plan. "You better say a word! I don't want to capture you, you don't have anywhere to run because-"  but was cut off by Annabeth who finished his sentence "-because you have invisble dragon friends lerking in every corner, yes,yes.". The dragon stared at her, then said "Bring her to Queen Glory. She seems quite intresting, the Queen will want her.". Something then shot her in the neck. She began to feel sleepy. Her eyes drooped, and her vision went black.