{Chapter 4: "The Incessant Cretin of Tomorrow"}

Another one of the things I tend to do. involves pissing people off and basically just acting like an incessant bitch. This has happened to me a lot, both in the digital world and the real world. It was stupid for me to do that and I highly regret it. I'm sorry to those I have pissed off out there and I wish I could take it all back with a time machine. I hope you guys forgive me. And for my readers, let me explain what happened in both worlds.

The Real World

   During my childhood, I had tons of friends who were living near me and always liked me. And on multiple occasions, I have lost them with a single stupid action. One time, I gathered a rally of "troops" to revolt against a girl, which was dumb, weird, funny, and mean. Then, a few years after said event, I broke down in the middle of the street just because my friends won't accept me. That's it.

The Digital World

This has happened a lot to me recently, as I have pissed people off on the internet. Now, before we go to the present day, let's jump back to the past. All the way back to the inglorious year of 2017. I was new to Wattpad at the time and I was pretty creative, yet I thought of dumb ideas back then. Heck, I still loved My Little Pony at the time! For those of you who remember OtakuBrony, then that's absolutely me, 100%. I pissed two people off there because I stole an idea. I was young and dumb back then, and I do regret it.

   Here, we jump forward to the wonderul year of 2020, the year of the 'Rona. I still had no school at the time and I was the most relaxed during that period. I was in a Messenger RP group chat (which I won't disclose the name) and I was one of the major benefactors there, having created a wonderful dictatorship arc and a JJBA stand banlist. I was also one of the moderators there, by the way. Then, one fateful day, I broke down because no one noticed me. That resulted in me being asked to get out. Jump forward to a few weeks later and I rejected an idea for the rp to expanded, since it was dead anyway. They kicked me out again because of that.

   And jumping forward to now, I was hated by an entire RP chat, because of how I was acting recently. Yes, I do regret it, and yes, I do wish for the people in the chat to forgive me.