𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

I T  W A S  A  N O R M A L  D A Y  Sirius had just woken up and tried to get up but there was a weight on his chest

I T  W A S  A  N O R M A L  D A Y Sirius had just woken up and tried to get up but there was a weight on his chest . Being confused he looks down and sees his daughter who just turned six last week asleep on his chest. "My little Rro, we have to wake up love prongs is waiting for us" he runs his fingers through her black hair.

She has her father black hair but she got her mother tan skin and black as coal eyes. She wines and tightens her hold on her father shirt.

"Well looks like your auntie Lilly cocoa will get cold" the little girl shoots up and runs out to the kitchen. her father laughs. Sirius get ready , he enters the kitchen and sees his daughter pouting in tears.

"What's wrong little Rro?"

"Coocoa cold and icky" she wines then starts to cry. Her father picks her up and blows on her stomach . She squeals then laughs.
"DADDY!~"

"Lets go to the potters and have auntie Lilly make more cocoa!" One arm carrying his daughter the other with his fist in the air. His daughter copies her father and yells "yeah!" With her tiny fist sin the air.

The apparate to the potters . They enter after they hear a come in.
"Ah! If it isn't my favorite black!" Her uncle prongs pick her up then spins her squeal is heard all over the house.

" that hurts prongs 8 years you think you would've figured i would be your favorite black but nooo~"

"Little Rro, do you like your uncle prongs?" James ask as he puts her down .

"No!" He gasps " i love him!"

"Roro! I heard my girlie wants more cocoa!" Lilly come into the room holding harry who went "rooooo! Padfo!" And hold a nice new hot cocoa

"Little Rro," Sirius bends down to face his daughter , his life , his everything. "Daddy has to do something very important he will be back stay with prongs ok?" She nods they hug and kiss then he is out the door.

River-rose never thought anything of it. This has been happening for years but what she didn't know that will be the last time she will see her father for a long time.

" it is almost midnight alright " james closes the tv that Lilly convinces him to get "bed time kiddos-" crash they hear out james looks through the window

"LILLY! ITS HIM! TAKE THE KIDS AND GET OUT OF HERE! ILL HOLD HIM OFF!"

Lilly scared out of her mind grabs both kids. Runs upstairs they hear a crash ten thud. Lilly knows what that mean hugs the children.

"Mommy loves you, harry be brave, be kind, have courage, river-rose_".

  "Auntie? Where is uncle prongs?"

Lilly cries " be brave be kind take care of harry for me alright?"

A man in a black cloak that covers his face enters pointing his wand at them. " step aside girl!" He exclaims

"No! Please!-

"Stand aside girl!" He exclaims again . River-rose pushes harry behind her, scared but will listen to her aunt and protect harry.

"HAVE MERCY! NOt THE KIDS PLEASE-

"STAND ASIDE!!-

"I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE!" River- rose heart pounding then a green light , she closes her eyes and hugs harry , thud. She opens her eyes . She sees her aunt , eyes open on the floor.

"Now-you girl move or be like her!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" River yells

"BE QUITE LITTLE GIRL AND MOOVE!" He points his wand

"AVADA KEDav-"

"NOOOOOO!" River raises her hand and a green,red,and purple wind came then, came a blast there was only two children in the room, a body of a women with red hair , a body of a man in the living room.

River-rose crying when the realization came . Her auntie Lilly and uncle prongsie is no more. She stand up shakingly she carries harry puts him in his crib. She kneels to her auntie.

"Auntie-au—aun-auntie!" She cries as she shakes her auntie more violently "AUNTIE- I-i-its not funny!"  She yells "LILLY!" Then she stand up , she find her uncle in the same condition as her aunt "prongsie! P-plea-please! It's me lit-litt-li-t—t—t-le r-r-roro-" she hears a bang , she thinks the man is back .

She runs to Harry's room who is crying hugs him and they hide behind the crib.

W H E N  H A G R I D  came in the potter mansion he was in tears knowing what he will see will haunt him , first he sees james, then Lilly he find the children brings them to dumbledore

Wallburga black drinking tea with her son regulus. Her husband died five years ago . They hear a knock on the door . She looks at the clock . It's 1 am who could be knocking at their door at this hour.

Regulus opens the door and finds mcgonagall with a child , a little girl holding her robes not looking up. "Professor what brings you hear?"

"Mister black, i may need your mother and yourself for that answer"

"Come in, mother!" He calls his mother.

After the professor explains everything. " i understand if you don't want to look after the lass"

"What's her status-" regulus get cut off by his mother .

"DONT BE RIDICULOUS! She is a black, she will be the next heiress, we cant have her with those, traitors! We will raise her right!" Both shocked , Wallburga carries the sleeping child gently.

"Ill have  kreacher make her room" she leaves the room.

"What of Sirius?" Regulus whispers.

"He is sent to Azkaban I'm terribly sorry mister black" when mcgonagall leaves . Regulus cries .