𝑰𝑽.

AS CHARLIE INVITES EVERYONE WHO IS A MEMBER OF THE ORDER INSIDE THE HOUSE

You see they had a quick and small wedding where only Molly and Arthur weasley with the tanks family were there they got married , ate cake then everyone went home they spent their honey moon fixing the house .

Of course River thought he deserves more. A real wedding , with a house not filled with horrible memories, but of course he always reassures her that he loves her and doesn't not care .

River having forgotten how to show affection, she buys whatever she can to show her affect for Charlie, even though he says he does not need it , he knows this is how she shows her love. He loves how she always need physical touch wether it's holding hands , hugging, or just standing next to each other.

As everyone enters River stays up in the masters bedroom, her and Charlie's room isolated from everyone else other than Charlie or kreacher who surprisingly loves her as much as regulus.

River leaves her room to go to the art room where she paints . She hears yelling , so she opens the door a little and hears.

"He is not James, Sirius!"

"I know very well that he is not!"

"Instead of focusing on harry! What about your own child!"

Silence.

"S-Sirius you have a child?" Harry asks.

"Ye-s"

Then crash, everyone heard from up the stairs. Charlie stand up and runs up, yelling 'Rosie!"

Everyone hears distant talking then two foot steps coming down " are you sure? Stress isn't good for you" Charlie worries.

You see , River was a strong healthy child but after living with her horrible grandmother , she felt relaxed when she heard that she will be living with her aunts and uncle . Then they were worse .

Only her aunt Cissy cared about her health physically and emotionally and mentally while her aunt Bella enjoyed playing with her mentally when she asks why when she was a little girl her answer was " why not?! You have the blood traitors gene in you! I'm just teaching you to be better! So you won't make the same mistake right?! " Bella pulls the little girl hair from when she is laying on the floor .

Bella leans close to her eyes as she has her crazed smile "right?!" The little girl nods while crying silently .

Well as you can see all those years of abuse made her weak, physically and mentally. With the help of Charlie her loving husband, her loving parent in-laws and her child.

Did I forget to mention that she has a 3 year old boy named regulus? And another on the way? 💅✨My bad ✨