𝐼𝐼.

B E I N G  A  B L A C K  no less the last black heiress was hard

B E I N G A B L A C K no less the last black heiress was hard. Every pureblood wants to get on her good side.

And she knows no one , not one student actually cares for her. How does she know? Well , at the beginning of second year she started living with aunt Cissa and auntie Bella ,before auntie Bella was taken away.

She was in a bathroom stall as she was about to leave she hears her so called friends talk about her behind her back.

"I mean did you see her? She thinks she is all high and mighty because she is the last black heiress? What a bitch!"

" I know right she gets everything she wants it's sooo unfair" the girl wined.

The four girls were talking about her, in the stall river was shaking with rage, with tears coming down her cheeks.

She took a deep breath and remembered what auntie Bella and cissa taught her. She wiped her tears and open the stall door with a loud bang! The four girls jumped and looks shocked while looking at river .

She has a blank face , it was hard , impossible to read her emotions. She held her head up in a way with would make granny Burga proud. And said with a scary cold and calm voice that sends chills down the four girls spines.

"Next time you want to bitch about someone make sure they are not in the room or at least make sure you're alone" she turned her head like her Aunts showed her then walked out.

It was a Christmas ball in HOGWARTS. River in her silver and gold dress her aunt Cissa got her , it was her third year another year where she is all alone sitting under the tree watching the black lake.
When a wand fell on her lap confused she looks up to see a weasley sitting on a tree branch hold a book.

"Would you be ever so kind to give me my wand?" He asks

"What are you doing up there?"

"Read as you can see, i was using my wand for light"

"Why aren't you at the ball?"

"Could ask you the same thing love, i thought every pureblood loves balls and gowns and all that rubbish"

She huffed,then stood and gave him his wand. He jumped down and smirks at her. "Well i would like it if i had a partner to dance with but i am alone so,-" he cuts her off

"So if i ask to dance with you would you say yes?" He smirks and holds out his hand. She hesitates , then slowly takes hind hand, then off the go , laughing dancing , he twerls her, she does the same for him, they laugh again. He steps on her dress causing them both to fall on the grass laughing.

"Your not what i expected" he says

"Your not either"

"Well I believe this is a start of something new dont you?"

"You only live once red"

"Red?"

"Yeah your hair, gryffindor Is red and gold and i bet its your favorite color"

"Pssh, not"

She looks at him straight in the eyes and smirks, he blushes and groans "alright , alright it is" she laughs. He finds her laugh enchanting, mesmerizing , beautiful , everything .

This could be the start of something new