𝑽.

Six month pregnant

C H A R L I E  H E L P S  his obviously pregnant wife in the room

C H A R L I E  H E L P S  his obviously pregnant wife in the room. Molly stands from her chair for her to sit, "Molly thank you" .

She smiles as her husband , Charlie , helps her sit , he kisses her head while sets a bowl of different kinds of berries including strawberries, with milk tea and biscuits, pregnancy cravings am I right?

Silence, she clears her throat and says " if you have questions ask them now please"

" who are you?" Harry asks suddenly. Hermione kicks his leg " ow, 'Mione"

" I'm River- Rose Weasley I'm married to Charlie weasley also I'm Sirius black daughter"

Harry turns to Sirius shocked , "how come you never mentioned you had a daughter?"

"I'm sorry I have to go" a teary eyed Sirius stands up and walks out of the room , Remus following him. Silence , the room is quiet.

"Molly I have another appointment today would you like to join?" Asks River- rose.

"Of course dear! I'll start on supper so it will be ready for when we come back!" Molly responds excitedly, while nodding and standing up to go cook.

"Wait so , your Sirius daughter how come you never helped him out?" Harry asks , while Rose is drinking her tea. She raised a brow , puts her tea down .

"Excuse me?"

" I mean your here comfortable while you father is framed and wrongly accused?!" He exclaims .

"Harry, first of all lower your voice , you all are seeking refuge in my house and I cannot stress while I'm already weak and pregnant , second I have tried but I couldn't get him out without evidence, evidence which escaped you and your friends, you should be great full that even though this is going to put my family in danger by letting you all stay here I am doing this , third mind your manners who in their right mind yells at a pregnant women"

River said calmly .

After all this everyone went to sleep River in sitting but the fire in the tapestry room with his picture and name burnt off.

While she is sitting on a rocking chair crocheting a cute stuffed black dog. Someone knocks on the door frame , she looks who did , it was him.

" may I talk to you?" He asks , his hands visibly shaking. She nods, he sits in font of her on the couch. Silence , what do you say to your father who was wrongly imprisoned for 13 years? What do you say to your traumatized little girl?

'He probably wants his stuff back' she thought

'She probably hates me for not coming back and for leaving her alone' he thought.

"I'm sorry"