3; the right fit

beomgyu sat there, eating his salad that he got for breakfast, when soobin entered his room.

"goodmorning, prince."

beomgyu smiles at him. "morning!" the latter said.

"did you sleep well?"

"hmm.. yeah, but i didn't have an amazing dream like yesterday."
"what about you, hyung?"

"i didn't have a dream, again."
soobin says, making the both of them chuckle. the tall boy then looks over at the meal beomgyu was given. "salad today?"

"yeah, delicious!" beomgyu said sarcastically, while having a disgusted look on his face. soobin just let out a giggle.

"you have to hurry, though. your class starts in a few minutes!" soobin says.

beomgyu's eyes widen and he quickly get's out of his bed, throwing his ryan stuffy to his pillow.
"shoo, shoo! i have to get dressed!"

"sand hanitizer?" beomgyu says with a confused tone in his voice, making his tutor laugh.
"no, hand sanitizer."
english is a hard subject for beomgyu, but he's getting better each day.

"well, that was your lesson for today!" his tutor said, making the boy smile.

"yes! thank you, sir!"
they both smile at each other before beomgyu quickly get's up to find his brother.

"hyung!"
yeonjun hears beomgyu's voice and turns around, flashing a smile at the younger.

"yeees?"

"we have to go try on suits again."

yeonjun groans but eventually nods. the two boys make their way to the styling room and both get dressed by their stylist.

"it's still- ah!- too.. tight!"
beomgyu said, hardly being able to breathe due to the suit being way too tight.

"that's why you need to lose more weight."
the stylist said.

"he doesn't, you just need to get a different suit."
beomgyu looks up and sees soobin, making him smile.

"i'm his stylist, i know if his suit is good or not. and this one is perfect, he just needs to lose some more weight."

"he really doesn't."
soobin said as he took a step closer and gently pushed the stylist aside. he handed beomgyu a different suit and told him to try it on. the
black-haired boy nodded and tried it on. once he came out wearing the suit, he was smiling.

"is it comfortable?" soobin asked, beomgyu nodded in response.

"then it's perfect!"
the taller male said.

"beomgyu."

"yes father?"

"why did you pick out that different suit?! the other one was perfect!"

"but.. it wasn't comfortable. soobin hyung told me this one was great, too."

"soobin? soobin isn't a stylist, he's just your guard."

"why does the suit matter so much?"
yeonjun suddenly said.
"if gyu wants to wear the other one, let him wear it. now, come on!"
yeonjun pulled beomgyu with him and walked over to the dancing room.

"thanks hyung."

yeonjun just smiled.

"we have dance practice in a bit."
the elder said. they have to practice how to dance with the guests at the party.

i promise there will be more soogyu moments! and as i've said before, they're not dating yet :P

SECRET - soogyu ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें