25; 👁💋👁

where we left off.

soobin and beomgyu smiled while they ran through the castle, hands connected. beomgyu who was running behind soobin, looked at their hands and smiled even wider. "rooftop?" was all beomgyu asked.

"yep," soobin replied. beomgyu smiled once again. he often sits on the rooftop on his own.

the two of them were sitting on the rooftop in a comfortable silence. beomgyu was looking at the village beneath them while soobin was staring at the boy next to him, taking in all of his pretty facial features. he has to do it now, it's the perfect timing.

soobin's hand subconsciously traveled to beomgyu's cheek caressing it. beomgyu slightly turned his head and let out a chuckle. "hyung, what are you doing?"

the elder chuckled as well, "nothing."
beomgyu turned his head again, but that's when soobin spoke. "hey gyu?"

"hmm?"

"can i kiss you?" soobin just said, not really realizing it.

beomgyu's eyes widened. what did he just say?! he wants to kiss me?! what am i supposed to respond?! ack- this is so awkward! should i just say yes? or is that weird?

"i- you don't have to say yes. i'm sorry! i-"
soobin was cut off by beomgyu kissing him. this time, soobin widened his eyes, but he soon closed them and kissed the younger back. even though beomgyu had no clue what the frick he was doing, he just let soobin take the lead. the black-haired boy then leaned forward and placed his hands on soobin's shoulders, though they soon traveled behind the taller's neck. they both smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

the two of them looked at the ground, not daring to say a word. at that moment, a guard also came up onto the rooftop. "prince beomgyu and mr. choi, you two have to come back to the ballroom."

soobin and beomgyu didn't say much to each other. they just kept looking at the ground, smiling every so often. when they would make eye-contact, their cheeks would glow red. though, they had to dance now.

"what's up with you two, hah?"
mrs. choi suddenly said, shocking the two boys.

"huh?" beomgyu said.

"you two are so quiet all of a sudden," she said, smiling while she pat both of their backs. the two boys just nervously chuckled.
yeah, no shit.

after 25 parts they finally kissed lmao. this will probably be quite a long story, i hope you don't mind.