29; ffs sooyoung 🙄

where we left off ,,, later that day.

"they'll be here any minute now, gyu," yeonjun said to his brother, who was hugging onto his boyfriend tightly. the princes would soon be picked up again, and who knows when they'll see each other again.

"mhmm, but i'll sneak out soon, don't worry," he said to soobin. the taller laughed.

"no, next time just ask your parents."

"but they'll say no!"

"this time they said yes, hm?"

"well, yes.. but yeonjun-hyung had to come along," beomgyu said as he rolled his eyes, making yeonjun scoff and soobin laugh.

"you BEGGED me to come along, you brat!"

"yes, else seungmin would be here right now!"

"hmph."
yeonjun then looked outside and saw the big car pull up. "they're here."
the other two groaned. soobin then bent down to kiss beomgyu, who gladly kissed back. yeonjun made a disgusted face, "really? right INFRONT of me?! you two are disgusting. DISGUSTING!"

"then turn around!" beomgyu replied when they pulled away. the oldest of the three scoffed and crossed his arms, waiting for their guards and - or - driver to knock on the door. soon, they did. beomgyu whined.

"are you done eating each other's faces?"
yeonjun asked. the other boys turned red and both nod, letting go of each other. yeonjun then goes over to the door and opens it. "oh.. hi father." as yeonjun says that, beomgyu's eyes widen and he immediately goes over to the door.

"you two ready to go?"

"mhmm-" before yeonjun could finish, soobin's neighbour walked out of the door and let out a high pitched scream when she saw thr royal family almost complete. she quickly bowed and stood there in shock.

"oh my god- i can't believe this! it's an honor to meet you, your highness," she said, facing mr. choi, who bowed back at her. "oh! are you the prince?!" she asked beomgyu.

"uhm.. yeah, the youngest prince," he replied. the woman gasped.

"i've seen you so many times and i never realized you were a prince! i'm so, so sorry!"

"what are you talking about, miss?" mr. choi asked, one of his eyebrows quirking up.

"i've seen him visit soobin so many times on his own, but it was always around midnight. i never knew a prince was visiting my neighbour!" she said with a confident smile on her face. this was the first time beomgyu has ever want to hit a woman.

"uhmm.. sooyoung, don't.. yeah," soobin said to his neighbour with a sigh.

"i think it's best if we go home. now," mr. choi said. he quickly dragged beomgyu out of soobin's house and into the car. yeonjun followed with a gulp. the youngest boy waved at soobin before he got pushed into the car and the door closed.

shit, was the only thing beomgyu kept repeating in his head.

i wrote this during french class, so it's a little rushed lolz.