Don't Do That (BloodyDust)

BloodyDust is Horror x Dust, for those confused.

~

"You think Boss would like this?" Horror asked thoughtfully.

"What do you mean?" Dust said, through his attacks at Ink.

"No, I meant that maybe if we can finally kill any of the Star Sanses then maybe he could keep their 'dust' as a memento." Horror said, waggling his bone-brows (?) at the word 'dust'.

Dust chuckled appreciatively at the pun. Both he and Horror as Sanses loved cracking puns even in the middle of battling their opponents. "I don't know, Horror. Maybe you should ask Boss when we beat them and then go back to the base." He suggested. "I have to say though, you seem to be more fond of the Boss instead of your boyfriend." He had jut his lower jaw out in the reminiscence of a pout.

Horror laughed as he dodged a stray arrow from Nightmare and Dream's fight from beside him. "Well, that's to be expected, ya know. I mean, it was because of him that we met each other."

Dust huffed as he threw a bone attack at Blueberry. "I know that! Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it." 

Horror gave him a strange look. "Don't be like that."

Dust narrowed his eyes slightly, "Do what?"

"That - That cute thing you're doing!"

Dust backtracked a little, "Uh, what cute thing?"

"Stop saying things like that! It makes me want to kiss you."

"Well that's great, isn't it?" Dust had a little blush on his cheekbones even though he was grinning like a maniac.

"Shut up! We're in the middle of a fight!"

Distant laughter was heard from Killer who had been eavesdropping.