I Chose You and I Don't Regret It (CherryBerry)

"Why did you choose me?"

"You very well know why, Blue."

As of late, Blue had been very quiet which was very out-of-character for him. Red hadn't pried knowing Blue well enough to know that Blue would eventually tell him of what was bothering him.

Apparently, given the impromptu question, he was second-guessing himself. 

"I still don't get it. Why?" Blue said, looking at the ground. His normally star-shaped eye-lights were normal spheres for once. 'He must be really sad over that for his eye-lights to change shape.'

Red got up from where he was polishing his collar and took the shorter one into his arms, nuzzling the top of his skull. "Because you, my dear boyfriend, our everything to me. I love the way your eye-lights sparkle every time you're excited, the way you always have a smile on your face even though you are exhausted, the way you clench your fists and stamp your feet when I call 'cute'. All of it. I'm in love with you. And there is no way that will ever leave you because doing that would break me as well."

Blue was looking at him in wonder, "You really mean that?"

"Of course I do, I'm a Sans and Sanses never lie."

Blue blinked for a second and then said, "I love you, Red."

"Love you too, Darlin'."

He chuckled as Blue blushed a bright hue at the nickname.