After the skin to skin bonding, the baby was wrapped up and given to Harry so that he could hold her.

"You look good holding our baby, Haz." Niall said tiredly and managed to give his boyfriend a tired smile.

"Thanks, baby. You too." Harry answered with tears in his eyes. "Hi sweetheart. We love you so much, thank you for brightening up our lives." Harry leaned down and kissed her nose. He smiled when she scrunched it up.

The doctor took the baby and handed her to Ben and a nurse who went to do all the necessary post natal tests to make sure she was okay.

"I love you, Haz." Niall yawned.

"I love you too, baby." Harry said with a smile. "Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." He said just as the doctor started stitching him back up.

*

After Niall was stitched up, he was wheeled back to his private room.

"He's gonna be out for another hour," the doctor said to Harry. "I suggest you get some rest or go grab something to eat or drink, anything."

Harry stood up from his spot on the small sofa in the room.

"Thank you very much, doctor." He said and when she opened her arms, he quickly walked into the embrace, immediately missing his mum and remembering that he had to tell her.

"You are welcome, son. I'll see all of you in the morning. Have a nice rest. When Niall wakes up, press the button to call a nurse so that they can check up on him." With that, she was gone.

Harry looked at a sleeping Niall to make sure that he was okay then he sat down to call his mum and tell her of the good news.

After that, he texted his friends, telling them as well then he stood up, kissed Niall's lips and walked out of the room.

He walked all the way to the waiting area, smiling when he saw Niall's family seated and waiting. Even Greg had arrived.

"Harry!" Maura was the first to spot him. "How is he? Is he still in surgery?"

Harry took a deep breath and his face broke out into the biggest smile.

"She's so beautiful." A single tear rolled down his cheeks but he quickly wiped it away. "She's the prettiest."

"Wait she's here already?" Bobby smiled so wide and Harry nodded.

"Oh my god." Maura hugged Harry tightly. "How are they?"

The other two joined in the group hug and when they broke apart, Harry led them to the sofa so that he could tell them more about the baby.

"They are fine. Niall is resting now and little Princess is still undergoing tests but they should be done soon."

"Does she have a name yet?" Greg asked. He was excited to meet her and when he received news of her arrival, he may or may not have broken one too many traffic rules.

"Niall and I had a few names in mind but we liked two names and didn't choose one." Harry explained, not wanting to name their baby without Niall.

"Well, why can't you just make them a first and middle name?" Maura asked excitedly. She was so happy to have another grandchild.

"Uhm, Niall said he already has a middle name picked out so yeah..." He trailed off.

The Horans nodded and smiled at Harry. He stayed with them for a few more minutes before he left, saying he needed to go back to Niall.

"We'll go home, then. See you in the morning." Maura said, Bobby and Greg really wanted to see the baby but Maura convinced them that they'd come in the morning because Niall needed as much rest as he could get.