Morning

Wake up sunshine! Damon said as he went to her curtains and let out bright sunlight.
Leave me alone Damon! Bonnie groaned as she held on to her covers. If I had my Magic back I would probably burn you and that would teach you a lesson not to mess with my beauty sleep Bonnie said.

Well it seems like we're trapped here until you get you powers back Bon Bon, I guess this is gonna take a while. Damon said as he chuckled. He enjoys making every minute of Bonnie's life miserable.

Stop calling me Bon Bon! Uggh! your so annoying Damon just get out of my room.
Bonnie said as was growing furious by the minute as she looked at his blue icy eyes.

Hurry up and get dressed I want you to meet someone. I thought there was no one here Damon, I mean we are stuck in 1994. That's what I thought too but I guess where not the only ones here Damon said. How many more people are here Damon? I don't know I'm not a wizard! Just get dressed please.

A few seconds later Damon shut the door and left Bonnie. Damon went to the kitchen cabinet and grabbed a bottle of bourbon and slowly poured into his glass cup. This is gonna be a long day he thought as he the drank silently.

Bonnie got up and decided what she was going to wear. She wanted to go with a rebel look today. She went up to her closet and found a black leather jacket with a white shirt and black skinny jeans.

She looked around her room and found piles of clothes everywhere. I should really clean this up later Bonnie thought.

She found 5 inch black high heels and put them on. Bonnie turned around and opened her drawer and found mascara and eyeshadow. She decided to go with a smokey eye look and after, 5 minutes she was finished.

She grabbed her black purse and headed out we room. As she walked down the stairs Damon's gaze locked into hers. Blush crept into Bonnie's neck. Damn! I guess this isn't going to be a long day after all Damon thought.