day one of coachella

of honor of the shitty lineup this year lmao
//
"jess what the shit!" i yell, fixing my headband in the mirror.
"what?" she says from the back seat. dylan keeps driving like nothing happened.
"nevermind, i couldn't find my ticket." i mumble. she rolls her eyes, laughing. dyl pulls into a nice parking space and we get out, heading towards the line to get in.
"jess! selfie for my insta!" i say, looking a mirror they have out. i take the pic, posting it on my instagram.
"coachella day one!" i caption. we stand in line for another thirty minutes, making small talk with other people.
i read a few comments on my picture, seeing a comment from jack.
"baby you look hella rad" i giggle, replying back.
"see ya later xo."
we get our wristbands and us three walk around, exploring new singers and bands.
"hey girl, dyl and i are going to smoke a little something with these guys. you down?" jess ask, gesturing towards a few hot boys they found.
"nah b, call me later." i kiss her cheek and hug dylan, walking to see drake performing. i make a few friends at the drake concert, rapping the lyrics with them. around 6, I watch the entire the weeknd concert, singing every word.
around 9, i go backstage before jack's concert.
"uh, i'm jack's girl." i told the security guard. he chuckles, rolling his eyes.
"you and about a million other girls. what's your name?" he mumbles.
"Anastasia." i breathe. he looks up in a slight panic, moving aside.
"i apologize, i didn't mean anything i said." the man says quickly as i walk past to jack sitting on a chair.
"hey baby girl!" he smiles.
"hi!" i grin, walking towards him. he was alone in this section of the backstage.
"sit." he pats his lap. i giggle, straddling his waist. jack wraps an arm around my waist and grabs my neck with his free hand, pulling me down for a hard kiss.
"how you feeling?" he ask with a chuckle. he stands up, holding me up as i tighten my grip on him.
"alright, i didn't feel like getting fucked up today. maybe tomorrow." i say, placing my head in the crook of his neck. his body stiffs, putting me down on a couch.
"just be careful, so many bad things happen. i don't wanna see you get hurt." he mumbles, changing his shirt. he pulls out another from the rack with his back turned to me. i sigh as i watch his back muscles move as he pulls the shirt over his head.
"i know." i say after a while, laying down on the couch.
"jack gilinsky, on in 5!" a man shouts. jack yells back a okay before pulling me up by my arm.
"ow fuck jack." i mutter. he smirks, bringing me out of his dressing room back out to the main sitting area.
"come on stage with me." he whispers, looking down at me with a small smile.
"i can't though." i give a confused look.
"yes you can." he kisses my forehead, moving away from my body to grab a water bottle from a little table full of food.
"okay sure." i laugh.
"great, come on." he finishes his water and throws it away before pulling me onto stage.
"hello coachella!" he yells into a mic, i wave at jess and dylan in the front row.
"who's ready for this?" he shouts, playing a SZA song. gas and confetti spray all over the crowd as jack playfully dances with me.
"i really like ya babe." he says in my ear over the loud music. I blush, looking down.
"me too, i like you too." i say as he pulls away to talk to the crowd and mix the song.

after his performance, the four us drive back to the hotel. we go our separate ways but jack goes with me in mine.
"no...well... why is shit traveling so fast... i don't give a shit, fix it... no..no...whatever, leave us alone for fuck's sake." he groans into the phone, punching the wall with complete anger. he hangs up, throwing the phone.
"babe." i mumble, holding his bruised fist.
"what happened?" i ask.
he picks up his phone, holding it up to me. i read the article.
DJ Jack Gilinsky falling for a new rave princess??
Gilinsky, tonight, had a girl named Anastasia Knight on stage at Coachella. Anastasia Knight is well known in the "rave world", and considered a rave princess. It seems Jack and Anastasia are a thing as noted they left together after his show. Join "Popstar" for further notice later after we get more dirt on this couple.
I look at the two pictures attached of us dancing together and another when he was helping me into the car. I roll my eyes, hugging jack.
"it's okay." i whisper.
"no, it isn't. i can never have a relationship or a friendship to myself, always gotta be with talbots." he grumbles. i move us to the bed, laying down with my head on his chest.
"you got to act like you don't care." i say, closing my eyes.
"yeah." he sighs. "night baby!"
"night jack."