first rave

01
i wave my hands, moving my head with the beat of the song. the guy next me runs his hands all over my body as I dance to the music.
he pulls me up by the hair and kisses me hard, after a while i start to kiss back. he pulls away and winks.
"gilinsky!" a man yells. "you are next!" he says, grabbing the boy's arm.
"later baby." he mumbles, following the man. i wave and soon forget about him as i continue to dance and wave my hands in the air with other people.
"now we have jack gilinsky!" a voice over the speaker yells. he comes, running out and the cheering gets louder.
"who's ready to get fucked up!" he screams and starts to mix a new song. i gasp, recognizing him quickly.
"oh my god, jessie!" i hit my bestfriend on the arm.
"yeah?" she mumbles with a blunt hanging out the side of her mouth.
"i just made out with him." i point at the dj.
"nice, looks like a good fuck." she winks. i lean against another friend we made from a previously rave.!he laughs.
"saw you guys making out." dylan whispers in my ear.
"yeah?"
"yeah. wanna get on my shoulders?"
i nod, as he bends down and I sit on his shoulders. i start to sing along to the remixed kanye song.
jack looks at me and we make eye contact before he walks towards the edge of the stage to me.
"i- again." I hear part of what he yells.
"what!" i shout over everybody.
"i want to see you again!" he yells, handing me a piece of paper. i nod, saving the paper. he tosses me a pen and a blank sticky note. i write my name and number. "anastasia xx 000-000-0000" i hand it back and get off of dylan's shoulders.
"are we doing coachella this year? it's next week." jess ask.
"yeah for sure, im tired. im going to walk to our apartment."
"alright babe." dylan says, walking away to a group of girls.
"see ya. be safe." jess hugs me and i start to walk through the huge crowd.
"later baby." someone says over the microphone. i turn to see jack staring at me as i walk. i smile and keep walking towards the street then home.